Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets get this STARTED ! let us know about each other !

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

ok my name is Amy im a 26 yr old SAHM of 4. 3 girls 1 boy !   my kids are Alexis 9 yrs Mariah 6 yrs Arianna 4 yrs  an my little man Isaac 6 months ! all of them have different daddys ! I was with all their daddys for about 3 yrs a piece. I got with my oldest kids dad when I was 15 an got preg at 16 then he died in a car wreck when I was 18 he was 17. then I got with my 2 oldest daughters father an was going to break up with him an so he decides to rape me an thats how I got mariah then I got with my bestfriend brother thinkin he was older so it should work out makin a family... nope we had a kid my 3rd girl Arianna but our relationship didnt work... now im with Isaac's father who I have know for 10 yrs ! an I love him soo much ! an hopefully nothing fails this time !  lets hear your stories ! :)  we all have blessings in our lives !

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Hi Amy. I am Leigh(known on cafemom as Sati). I am a 40 year old married mother of 3 boys but only raising one of them (one is with his father , the other given up for adoption).my boys are 8,13, and 19.I have been married 10 years going strong. 

scorpiomama1985
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Im glad to hear you have a strong marriage ! Ive never been married yet...

Quoting couponluv72:

Hi Amy. I am Leigh(known on cafemom as Sati). I am a 40 year old married mother of 3 boys but only raising one of them (one is with his father , the other given up for adoption).my boys are 8,13, and 19.I have been married 10 years going strong. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

i never thought I would get married, I was a bit of a wild child eh? but my hubby caught me LOL

Quoting scorpiomama1985:

Im glad to hear you have a strong marriage ! Ive never been married yet...

Quoting couponluv72:

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary, But also because you want me to be What I am not. I cannot be happy when i change Merely to satisfy your selfishness. Nor can I feel content when you Criticize me for not thinking your thoughts. Or for seeing like you do. You call me a rebel. And yet each time I have rejected your beliefs, You have rebelled against mine. I do not try ot mold your mind. I know you are trying hard enough , To be just you. And I cannot allow you to tell me what to be For I am concentrating on being me. You said that I was transparent, And easily forgotten. Why then did you try to use my lifetime, to prove to yourself who YOU are? -by Michelle from a leo buscaglia book

scorpiomama1985
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Im startin to feel like that lol ! Its ok I will one day haha !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzyPookey1248
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Hi I'm becky. I have 2 wonderful children from 2 different fathers and well if I have another child that one will have a different father too. I am currently living with my Mom with my DD Elizabeth 4 and DS Adrian 2 1/2. I am in a LDR with the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scorpiomama1985
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello becky ! Im so glad you came ! I hope you enjoy this group ! I want to make a group for us moms to discuss anything an not feel ashamed ! :)

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Hi I'm becky. I have 2 wonderful children from 2 different fathers and well if I have another child that one will have a different father too. I am currently living with my Mom with my DD Elizabeth 4 and DS Adrian 2 1/2. I am in a LDR with the man that I want to spend the rest of my life with. :)

Jess0915
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Hi! I'm Jessica. I have four kids, 2 different dads. My two oldest kids are 15 (son) and soon to be 14 (daughter) I was married to their dad (who I met in HS) for 6 years. My two youngest are from my current DH, we've been married 3.5 years. Our girls are 17 months and 3 months. I pretty much started all over again. :)
Glad to meet everyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scorpiomama1985
by Group Owner on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Thank you for joining :)

Quoting Jess0915:

Hi! I'm Jessica. I have four kids, 2 different dads. My two oldest kids are 15 (son) and soon to be 14 (daughter) I was married to their dad (who I met in HS) for 6 years. My two youngest are from my current DH, we've been married 3.5 years. Our girls are 17 months and 3 months. I pretty much stared all over again. :)

Glad to meet everyone!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Becky and Jessica! 

Maliksgirl620
by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Hi im amanda. I have two kids and two dads. Keegan is 8 and lives with his dad. Loreli is 3 and her das and I just broke up recently. He and I had been friends for 16 years romantically involved for 4. Not sure whats next but thats me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)