Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay, I have to ask...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 254 Total Views
Have you been judged harshly IRL (nevermind here on CM, we know how that goes, lol) because you have babies from different fathers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
couponluv72
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:52 PM

the person who has said the most negative comments and cut downs is my mother actually. I have not gotten too much slack online about it

Jess0915
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Ugh, I'm sorry. My mom is super supportive of me, not sure what I would do if she wasn't.
I have had random strangers give me a hard time though. Once they find out my kids are from two different dads they start with the comments. The snarky remarks that are camouflaged to sound like they're being nice. It's annoying. I'd much rather someone just come out and say what they mean.

Quoting couponluv72:

the person who has said the most negative comments and cut downs is my mother actually. I have not gotten too much slack online about it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scorpiomama1985
by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

yes kind of.. :/  but I just thought this would be a great group for moms like us

scorpiomama1985
by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM

yea my momdoesnt care she has 3 kids by 3 diff men.. so she CANT judge but my dad does an his side of the fam but they are big hipocrites ! my parents do not see or do anything with their grand kids... I just hate the fact people get in your business about it an judge you without knowing your background..  

Quoting Jess0915:

Ugh, I'm sorry. My mom is super supportive of me, not sure what I would do if she wasn't.
I have had random strangers give me a hard time though. Once they find out my kids are from two different dads they start with the comments. The snarky remarks that are camouflaged to sound like they're being nice. It's annoying. I'd much rather someone just come out and say what they mean.

Quoting couponluv72:

Jess0915
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:33 PM
That's so sad, I'm sorry. They'll realize someday what they've done and really kick themselves (I hope).
My sister and I have different dads too.
It's so frustrating when people judge before they even know me, their loss I guess because I'm a great friend to the few good ones I have. :)

Quoting scorpiomama1985:

yea my momdoesnt care she has 3 kids by 3 diff men.. so she CANT judge but my dad does an his side of the fam but they are big hipocrites ! my parents do not see or do anything with their grand kids... I just hate the fact people get in your business about it an judge you without knowing your background..  

Quoting Jess0915:

Quoting couponluv72:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scorpiomama1985
by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Its ok they will relize one day... Its ok though my kids have me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jewelswith4
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM

no nobody really knows

Maliksgirl620
by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 5:13 PM

up until recently I was still with the father of my second child. Im curious to see how things go now that were not together.  Im kinda scared to think about dating and telling potentiol dates..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)