Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate you!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 6:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 137 Total Views

So my dudes grandma well whole family are server Christians and so weird about it (sorry if I hurt feelings, but they are weird!)  Well my grandpa and one of my top 5 favorite people in the world was not only a WW2 Vet but headmaster in his lodge.  He is no longer living but I am so proud of him and beyond loved him. 

My and James were talking the other night with her and I was talking about him and his lodge and how great and well known he was and she told me he was in nothing but a "cult" and not a Christian!  James was basically holding me back from slapping you.  I really really hate her.  She thinks because she is 89 she knows everything and expects everyone to kiss her ass and they all do, but I NEVER will.  She blasts our lives to the names we named our past pets...I mean shes crazy annoying.

Every time I see her I stomach wanting to throw up on her and shoot her.  I know this is harsh but damn I hate her.  James doesn't really know the extinct to my hate for her, but it's massive.  I've even thought about running her over with my car lol.

I am horrible!

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
frankiesma530
by Member on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Some old people just think they can say anything they want and their age means they don't need to have a filter. lol   Don't run her over, please?

indymommy1
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I have a grandmother like that that can be a mean and spiteful b.  She likes to trash talk people and gossip about them.  She's very against divorce and practically says that I'm going straight to hell if I even think about accepting communion in a Catholic church plus divorce is a sin in the Catholic church which I know since I was raised and still practice the Catholic faith.  I think she says that because she knows it hurts my feelings plus she knows the hell that I was put through by my paranoid schizophrenic ex-husband.  I tolerate her the best I can, but sometimes I wish that my dad had never adopted me when he married my mom so I wouldn't have her as a grandmother.

godsgirl26
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Awww :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)