Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Her, But I HATE Him

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 101 Total Views

I have a 6.5 year old daughter that I love with all my heart, but I really wish that her father were someone else and not my ex husband whom I've been divorced from for 5 years.  He's a horrible person and I really, honestly think that she'd be better off if he were out of her life.  I don't care if I get bashed for saying that, bring it.  You don't know the hell I went through before I divorced him.

by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
missamanda86
by Group Owner on Mar. 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM

You'll get no bashing from me...i have a 5 and 3 year old who's father i wish was my husband...when we were married, he picked crack over me and the kids...hasnt seen the kids in almost 3 years, and i thank GOD everyday that i met my Dh and that he's such a wonderful father to them!

indymommy1
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 6:14 PM

:(  Sorry for your situation.  My daughter's 6.5 and since I left her father, he visits infrequently and then I have to listen to cry about it for days after.  The reason we aren't together is because he's a paranoid schizophrenic that always and forever accused me of cheating on him throughout our marriage.  Not only that, but he called me names all the time and called my daughter who was 18 months old at the time a little b**** and a little C word.  Finally, I had enough and had divorce papers served on him.  We've been divorced for 5 years.  A lot of people tell me that I should have stayed with him especially when they find out that I'm a Catholic since in the Catholic church, divorce is considered a sin, but like I said, they don't know the hell I put up with.  I never knew what his mood was going to be and little things could set him off.  He would never let me out of his sight so how could I cheat on him?  My ex never wanted me to talk to or see my mom or my BFF.  According to him, my mom's why we're divorced. 

Quoting missamanda86:

You'll get no bashing from me...i have a 5 and 3 year old who's father i wish was my husband...when we were married, he picked crack over me and the kids...hasnt seen the kids in almost 3 years, and i thank GOD everyday that i met my Dh and that he's such a wonderful father to them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)