• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone wanna get the kids together?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

I'm a single mom/solo-parent of my 4 year old son. I'm 21 year old and I am currently in school, fulltime. Trying to find a job, with no luck.

I'm busy Monday's and Thursdays, but other than that, my schedule is (for the most part) free.

We live in Dublin/Columbus, Ohio. Not sure of any good places to meet up, but if you have an idea, i'm open for it! I'm finally getting a pass for the zoo, so maybe that would work? if anyone wants to go- pm me!

***This can go for any time- written in Dec, but it seems that this group isnt really active (last post made was in Jan!) and i'm always up for meeting new people***

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
elizabethdaisy4
by Member on Dec. 21, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I am always looking for friends for my littles ones. I have 4 kids though. 7 daughter, 4 son, 2 son and almost one son. we live in reynoldsburg and up for playdates anytime.

mom2b5-28-09
by Member on Dec. 27, 2009 at 9:35 AM

hi there, im a STAHM to a 7 1/2 month old. i live in london but thats not too far from columbus. we like to go to tuttle mall and walk around, she is too young for the play area but she loves to watch. maybe we could get a play date together.

alohagirl96
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Im all the way down here in Pickerington and I have a almost 4 ( he will be in 2 weeks) and we would love to play.... Do you have COSI passes? I usually go Fridays! Polaris mall has a nice indoor playground too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)