Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOPS is starting up again!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:52 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

Hello there!!  My name is Susan and I'm located in Galloway.  I don't know how many of you are in that area, but I just wanted to let you know that MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is starting up again in September at Cypress Wesleyan Church.  We have two groups to choose from....Monday evening (I'm the coordinator for that group) from 6:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m. and Tuesday mornings from 9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.  We have a great group of moms and a lot of good things lined up this year.  There is also childcare available, called Moppets, that allows your children (birth to kindergarten) to play and learn while you get a either a hot dinner or breakfast (depending on which group you join) and hear a wonderful speaker or our Mentor Mom and have time for discussion.  We also have monthly Outings and Mom's Only Events too.

If you're interested you can always send me a message or post to this thread.  It's my hope that more moms can find ways to get connected. 

If you're not in the close area you can always visit www.mops.org and find a group closer to you!

Have a fantastic day!
Susan

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)