Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction..Say Hello - The Happy Hour Lounge- New ladies check in here first please...

welcomeWELCOME to THE HAPPY HOUR LOUNGE.  A place to relax and unwind! Lets get to know each other better by sharing our day, laughing, venting, supporting each other and everything else we will learn along the way. I have so many plans for this group, I want this to be a place where you can come and just be yourself and gain info,by learning from other moms, but I can't do it without you, more minds more information :) PLEASE take a minute to look around and if you like and I am hoping you do, please do so by introducing yourself by clicking on the reply button..

Introducing yourself is an Easy way for other moms to know who you are, you can put as little or as much information about yourself, its just another form of getting to know you better. You may find that you have a lot in common with other moms and this is how lasting friendships begin.  There will be lots of great conversations but in order for us to get it started please feel free to join in and share your thoughts as well as starting your own post.. Nothing is off limits, just that I ask you to be mindful of others. Treat Others Like You Would Want to be Treated.

I hope you will stay around and get to know the group! Now lets start some conversations. Now click add reply to get started.. Thank You!

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Replies (321-324):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome.. So glad to have you join us.. I'm Carlene.. I love, love meeting ppl, chatting,networking, exchanging ideas, sharing information and I can go on..lol.  I enjoy DIY Projects as well.  Are you on Pinterest.. I am addicted :)

Quoting mscoffey: Hello Mommies!! I'm Tiffany and I'm a single mom of four. I have two girls, 18 & 14 and two boys 12 & 11. I live in Chicago, Il. I call them My beautiful blessings (they love that) because they have been exactly that in My life. I love to do DIY projects with them, I write poetry, I love to read, we LOVE everything scary, and we love being with family and friends. They keep me very busy with All their activities but it's a joy to see them involved with their peers positively. I joined Cm because I want to learn about different cultures, different methods of parenting and to meet good, positive ppl. Please feel free to ask any question you like. I'll answer, I promise!!

mscoffey
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Hi Carlene!! I'm not on Pinterest yet but I'm definitely gonna go check it out though. Thank you for your warm welcome, I appreciate that. It's the place to be though huh?!! Lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Welcome.. So glad to have you join us.. I'm Carlene.. I love, love meeting ppl, chatting,networking, exchanging ideas, sharing information and I can go on..lol.  I enjoy DIY Projects as well.  Are you on Pinterest.. I am addicted :)

Quoting mscoffey: Hello Mommies!! I'm Tiffany and I'm a single mom of four. I have two girls, 18 & 14 and two boys 12 & 11. I live in Chicago, Il. I call them My beautiful blessings (they love that) because they have been exactly that in My life. I love to do DIY projects with them, I write poetry, I love to read, we LOVE everything scary, and we love being with family and friends. They keep me very busy with All their activities but it's a joy to see them involved with their peers positively. I joined Cm because I want to learn about different cultures, different methods of parenting and to meet good, positive ppl. Please feel free to ask any question you like. I'll answer, I promise!!

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

You're welcome..Don't leave us, once you get on there, that's how addictive it is.. You can find any and everything you are interested in on there. Fashion, recipes, pocket books/purses, shoes, decor, OMG.. I have over 11,000 pins, in a short space of time lol.. Whenever you do get on, you will see... I haven't heard one person complain yet :) I try to stay away :)

Quoting mscoffey: Hi Carlene!! I'm not on Pinterest yet but I'm definitely gonna go check it out though. Thank you for your warm welcome, I appreciate that. It's the place to be though huh?!! Lol
Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

mscoffey
by on Jun. 8, 2014 at 10:32 PM
So what exactly is Pinterest? Do u post your own DIY's or do u get to "pin" others?

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

You're welcome..Don't leave us, once you get on there, that's how addictive it is.. You can find any and everything you are interested in on there. Fashion, recipes, pocket books/purses, shoes, decor, OMG.. I have over 11,000 pins, in a short space of time lol.. Whenever you do get on, you will see... I haven't heard one person complain yet :) I try to stay away :)

Quoting mscoffey: Hi Carlene!! I'm not on Pinterest yet but I'm definitely gonna go check it out though. Thank you for your warm welcome, I appreciate that. It's the place to be though huh?!! Lol
Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)