Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction..Say Hello - The Happy Hour Lounge- New ladies check in here first please...

welcomeWELCOME to THE HAPPY HOUR LOUNGE.  A place to relax and unwind! Lets get to know each other better by sharing our day, laughing, venting, supporting each other and everything else we will learn along the way. I have so many plans for this group, I want this to be a place where you can come and just be yourself and gain info,by learning from other moms, but I can't do it without you, more minds more information :) PLEASE take a minute to look around and if you like and I am hoping you do, please do so by introducing yourself by clicking on the reply button..

Introducing yourself is an Easy way for other moms to know who you are, you can put as little or as much information about yourself, its just another form of getting to know you better. You may find that you have a lot in common with other moms and this is how lasting friendships begin.  There will be lots of great conversations but in order for us to get it started please feel free to join in and share your thoughts as well as starting your own post.. Nothing is off limits, just that I ask you to be mindful of others. Treat Others Like You Would Want to be Treated.

I hope you will stay around and get to know the group! Now lets start some conversations. Now click add reply to get started.. Thank You!

by on Feb. 21, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Replies (281-287):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Hello..How are you? I'm Carlene.. How old are your kids? Please join us, love to chat with you..

Quoting ajrjj05:

I am a married part time working mom of three. 

ajrjj05
by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Giid. I sm april my babies are 13, 9, and 5 ;)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Hello..How are you? I'm Carlene.. How old are your kids? Please join us, love to chat with you..

Quoting ajrjj05:

by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Not to old and not to young.. Love the spaces between :) Hope all is well, Chatting today.. What are you doing today?

Quoting ajrjj05: Giid. I sm april my babies are 13, 9, and 5 ;)
Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting ajrjj05:

hhickman32
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:25 PM

hi my name is holly hickman

i have 2boys and 1 girl and like to have someone help me on them two of the boys have adhd and like to have a friend to talk to i live in fredrick md  no friends here no one to talk to i am easy going  i go to church but no one have kids like my kids 

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:14 PM

Hi Holly, How are you? so nice of you to join us.. What are the ages of your boys? I'm Carlene, in and out all the time. Please join us in conversation, love to hear how things are going... :)

Quoting hhickman32:

hi my name is holly hickman

i have 2boys and 1 girl and like to have someone help me on them two of the boys have adhd and like to have a friend to talk to i live in fredrick md  no friends here no one to talk to i am easy going  i go to church but no one have kids like my kids 

Jenn8604
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:00 PM
1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? One 5 yo boy

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? Same small town not far from STL.

3. Where did you meet your husband /significant other? I'm single.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Read or crochet

5. What's on your mind today? Well now that you asked that the song "More than you'll ever know" by Watermark. The first line is "Something brought you to my mind today."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loriwilliams23
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Hi I'm Lori I'm 43 from mass looking to make new friends
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)