Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its time to meet, greet and make a new friend.

Instructions:

Post your name, the state and five of your main interest. And let the mingling begin.

As moms respond, just read and reply to those who have similar interest as you do. Nothing wrong in sending a friend request with a brief message to their CM inbox..

Have Fun!

by on Mar. 17, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Replies (41-50):
crazymamma30
by on May. 2, 2013 at 8:43 PM
my children are 13, 12, 10, and 8
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:01 PM

laughter and sibling rivalry always in your house, awesome.. busy Mom..

Quoting crazymamma30:

my children are 13, 12, 10, and 8

crazymamma30
by on May. 3, 2013 at 8:46 AM
never a dull moment and always interesting. full of pokemon, barbies, and make up. best part of my job.
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I can imagine, sometimes I regret just having one other times I rejoice, depending on the day :)

Quoting crazymamma30:

never a dull moment and always interesting. full of pokemon, barbies, and make up. best part of my job.

crazymamma30
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM
i feel the same way sometimes. there are days i wonder what it wolud be like if i stopped after 1 or 2. especially since my 2 older ones have emotional imparments and i do 98% of the work on my own and all the financilal work on my own.
by on May. 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one that have gone thru these emotions and I know it must be a little difficult with the emotional impairment at times but life wouldn't be life without some trials right, wheeew..

Quoting crazymamma30:

i feel the same way sometimes. there are days i wonder what it wolud be like if i stopped after 1 or 2. especially since my 2 older ones have emotional imparments and i do 98% of the work on my own and all the financilal work on my own.

crazymamma30
by on May. 3, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Im happy that i finally found a mom that understands some if my fusterations. I agree withe you totally. Even though i have been given a hard hand i still wouldnt change it.
by on May. 3, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Yes maam big smile mini

Quoting crazymamma30:

Im happy that i finally found a mom that understands some if my fusterations. I agree withe you totally. Even though i have been given a hard hand i still wouldnt change it.

T.TRENELL
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Trenell from north mississippi

jewelry making, decor, blinging, journal making, audio books.music, and listening / talking/ helping

Roobugs_momma
by on Oct. 12, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Hi there ladies, I am elyse and I am in florida. 

Some of my interest are

Reading ( huge bookworm), writing, spending time with my kiddo, tattoos, cafemom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN