Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's Your Style? Post Here..

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Mar. 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

This is my style under the writing.. Casual Look..Love the Jeans, Love the Top, although the heels are too high since I am 5ft 9th, still love the shoes..

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Love2Bake
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:42 AM

My style depends on the day.  Sometimes I like to dress Sophisticated-Chic and other days I like to pull of an Edgy look.   I tend to like clean lines and the tailored  look.  I am a petite woman so I like to wear things that show my phyisque (in a tasteful way) and that elongate my legs (to make myself look taller).

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 7:59 AM

Hi..from your description sounds like you got it going on! And you are right, it depends on the day.. At work I do the conservative, but on the weekend its time to break it loose,lol! Have a fantastic day..

Quoting Love2Bake:

My style depends on the day.  Sometimes I like to dress Sophisticated-Chic and other days I like to pull of an Edgy look.   I tend to like clean lines and the tailored  look.  I am a petite woman so I like to wear things that show my phyisque (in a tasteful way) and that elongate my legs (to make myself look taller).

Love2Bake
by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Hi..from your description sounds like you got it going on! And you are right, it depends on the day.. At work I do the conservative, but on the weekend its time to break it loose,lol! Have a fantastic day..

Quoting Love2Bake:

LOL....  Even though I wish I was a little taller, I try to make the best of being petite. 

Girrrrl....ain't nothing wrong with breakin' loose once in while.   You have a great day, too:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)