Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Wear More

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:44 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

Bracelets, Earrings or Necklaces.. Whats your favorite piece in your collection.  Lets see..

Ps.. I will, its kinda late, so will have to take pic tomorrow..

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadenn766
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

earrings...sometimes bracelet and rings

4reel
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

earrings for sure, bracelets on occassion, and a neglace I rarely take off

shadenn766
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM

in summer i also wear ankle bracelets....i like the ones with wooden beads, or earthtone colors

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I wear them all, thats the first thing I gravitate to when I go to the store, then I look at clothing, accessorized and you're dressed in my case.. I will be launching my fb jewelry page very soon, :) new, handcrafted, resale the whole sha-bang..fingers crossed

Quoting shadenn766:

in summer i also wear ankle bracelets....i like the ones with wooden beads, or earthtone colors

by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I have seen the wooden bead jewelry its cute, may look into making some big smile mini

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

I wear them all, thats the first thing I gravitate to when I go to the store, then I look at clothing, accessorized and you're dressed in my case.. I will be launching my fb jewelry page very soon, :) new, handcrafted, resale the whole sha-bang..fingers crossed

Quoting shadenn766:

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I love rings. I love stackable ones to mix and match.

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM

i do too..:)

Quoting abusednotbroken:

I love rings. I love stackable ones to mix and match.

SoJosMom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:28 AM
I love one particular ring that I wear each day. I wear a pair of earrings maybe once a week. (I used to adore earrings and wore them daily.) Necklaces are for special occasions. Braclets are a rarity.

I really should wear more jewelry. LOL. Perhaps it's because I still have little ones. As infants and toddlers, SoJo (Sophie & Joanna) loved to tug on everything! Alas, they are growing up quickly. I see myself 'accessorizing' more soon. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I mostly wear earrings and my wedding rings. Ds likes to play with my necklaces and bracelets so I don't wear them often.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Yes, with a little ones, it can sometimes be distracting.. I love assessorizing only because I am a jeans and awesome tops kinda person and so by assessorizing I look like I am dressed up without being dressed up, if that makes sense..

Quoting SoJosMom:

I love one particular ring that I wear each day. I wear a pair of earrings maybe once a week. (I used to adore earrings and wore them daily.) Necklaces are for special occasions. Braclets are a rarity.

I really should wear more jewelry. LOL. Perhaps it's because I still have little ones. As infants and toddlers, SoJo (Sophie & Joanna) loved to tug on everything! Alas, they are growing up quickly. I see myself 'accessorizing' more soon. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)