Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There are three of us.. Hubby, Myself and my seventeen year old.

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Replies (31-33):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on May. 24, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Hello and How are you..Welcome to our group.. Sorry for being so late..I am out of town. :( Are those your daughter's in your profile pic, so cute :-) Hope to chat again soon..I am on mobile of which I prefer my laptop, which I left at home. Well lets chat sgain soon.. :-)e

Quoting Startbaby1982: My name is Starr. I have 3 kids and on fur baby. I also have a husband. My kids are 5 almost 6, 4 years Old and 6 months Old.
Startbaby1982
by on May. 26, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Yes those are my girls in the profile pic.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated: Hello and How are you..Welcome to our group.. Sorry for being so late..I am out of town. :( Are those your daughter's in your profile pic, so cute :-) Hope to chat again soon..I am on mobile of which I prefer my laptop, which I left at home. Well lets chat sgain soon.. :-)e

Quoting Startbaby1982: My name is Starr. I have 3 kids and on fur baby. I also have a husband. My kids are 5 almost 6, 4 years Old and 6 months Old.
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on May. 27, 2014 at 6:47 AM

too cute.. Great day to ya..

Quoting Startbaby1982: Yes those are my girls in the profile pic.
Quoting Alwaysmotivated: Hello and How are you..Welcome to our group.. Sorry for being so late..I am out of town. :( Are those your daughter's in your profile pic, so cute :-) Hope to chat again soon..I am on mobile of which I prefer my laptop, which I left at home. Well lets chat sgain soon.. :-)e

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)