Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potato Salad.. - Share your Recipe..

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

Here is one of my potato Salads..

Red Potatoes

Onions

Green Beans

Italian Seasoning

Black Pepper 

Olive Oil

Instructionss: Cut Red Potatoes in quarters with skin on after boiling with Bay leaf.. Steam chopped fresh green beans then add to quartered potatoes. Put in chopped onions.. Then mixed in olive oil, sprinkle black pepper (coarse) is better but you can use regular..Sprinkle italian seasoning, little salt.  Mixed all these ingredients together and you have an awesome dish in less than 30 minutes. simple and tasty..

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babyblue415
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

hubby's grandma makes such a great salad. its idaho potatos(peeled) then yellow onoin chopped up fine then chopped up hardboiled egg and fine cut up pickles. mixed with hellman mayonayise. add salt and pepper to taste. its a bautiful mix....

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:11 PM

i do one pretty similar except I don't put pickles everything else, Yummie that will be a nice change, thank you.. Will do..big smile miniand I love Hellman mayonaise, great flavor for salads..

Quoting babyblue415:

hubby's grandma makes such a great salad. its idaho potatos(peeled) then yellow onoin chopped up fine then chopped up hardboiled egg and fine cut up pickles. mixed with hellman mayonayise. add salt and pepper to taste. its a bautiful mix....

babyblue415
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM

yeah its soo good tasting it like melts in yor mouth. i used to hate potatoe salads and still do but that is the only one i will eat. i freaking love it lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

i do one pretty similar except I don't put pickles everything else, Yummie that will be a nice change, thank you.. Will do..big smile miniand I love Hellman mayonaise, great flavor for salads..

Quoting babyblue415:

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:17 PM

ME TOO!eating I'm always ready...lol,,

Quoting babyblue415:

yeah its soo good tasting it like melts in yor mouth. i used to hate potatoe salads and still do but that is the only one i will eat. i freaking love it lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting babyblue415:

shadenn766
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:40 PM

that sounds good...love tater salad...lol..

Quoting babyblue415:

shadenn766
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM

i like the amish style potato salad...it's really good...almost has a hint of sweetness to it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)