Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOVE IT or Leave it?

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:38 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melz416
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Love them. I love shoes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

What you saying, Girls best friend.. For me its in this order..Jewelry, shoes, belt and bags.. Now I know somewhere in there I have to fit in clothes, lol!

Quoting Melz416:
Love them. I love shoes

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

i put those high, high heels in for the other ladies, I would have broken my leg ten times over with that one, but I like looking at it.. That one is a no, no for muah!

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

What you saying, Girls best friend.. For me its in this order..Jewelry, shoes, belt and bags.. Now I know somewhere in there I have to fit in clothes, lol!

Quoting Melz416:
Love them. I love shoes

Melz416
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:20 PM
My belt collection is sooo poor. I don't even think I own one...that's terrible. I m gonna have to change that..Lolll..shhhh don't tell anyone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:26 PM

All you need to do is invest in one black and one brown, cute buckle and you're good to go.. Nothing like putting on some jeans and showing off that belt..Love it.. I wish it was easy to share pics from phone to cm as it is to fb..or I would post pics of them.. One of these days I will..

Quoting Melz416:

My belt collection is sooo poor. I don't even think I own one...that's terrible. I m gonna have to change that..Lolll..shhhh don't tell anyone

Karla1948
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM

These platform pumps seem to be the new thing with the girls here. I've been wanting to try a pair, either a peep-toe or an outright open-toe, but haven't quite gotten the nerve yet. Who here has tried them?

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM

That shoe would be my death sentence, omg..Nooooooooooooooooooooo.. I have tried some platforms, but if I see it that high, I am running the other way, you will see my sihoutte....lol!

Quoting Karla1948:

These platform pumps seem to be the new thing with the girls here. I've been wanting to try a pair, either a peep-toe or an outright open-toe, but haven't quite gotten the nerve yet. Who here has tried them?

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Karla1948
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, it's a pump, not a slingback or a mule, so it has that much going for it. In my younger days, no problem! Maybe one day, and then again, maybe not. As seldom as I'd wear it, more likely not. I have enough high-high heels that I seldom wear.

Karla1948
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM

It's not the heel height that I would have a problem with, although this shoe is pushing my limit. My problem would be the platform. For balance, I need for my soles to feel the ground, or think they're feeling the ground.

Quoting Karla1948:

Well, it's a pump, not a slingback or a mule, so it has that much going for it. In my younger days, no problem! Maybe one day, and then again, maybe not. As seldom as I'd wear it, more likely not. I have enough high-high heels that I seldom wear.

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM

lol, I know what you mean.. Trust me you do not want a broken leg.. I know first hand all about that, was doing my daily walk and tripped..well the worse thing ever two years ago..Wheeew, just had moment as it took me back to that day..

Quoting Karla1948:

It's not the heel height that I would have a problem with, although this shoe is pushing my limit. My problem would be the platform. For balance, I need for my soles to feel the ground, or think they're feeling the ground.

Quoting Karla1948:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN