Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hairstyles?

Posted by (Group Admin) on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

Sometimes I want a new hairstyle. At times, I want to chop it off. At other times I want something permanent that I don't have to mess with everyday, but I have hair that gets oily and I sweat a lot so I have to, have to, have to wash it.

So, sometimes I blowdry it straight. Other days, I leave it wavy. But most of the time, I pull it back in a bun to keep it out of my face, off my neck and off my shoulders, which is why the short hair appeals to me. Plus it's so fun, but I know I'd miss my hair.

How do you wear your hair, ladies?

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I wear my hair short!

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Sounds like you have a lot of options to wearing your hair, good deal..and how you are able to cut on your own hair is beyond me, thats talent..

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

years of practice lol Right now, it's layered and cut into a v-shape. I like it, but it's been hot lately. The cold weather will be here soon enough and then I'll wear it down =)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Sounds like you have a lot of options to wearing your hair, good deal..and how you are able to cut on your own hair is beyond me, thats talent..

4reel
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

V shape....that sounds nice.

Quoting abusednotbroken:

years of practice lol Right now, it's layered and cut into a v-shape. I like it, but it's been hot lately. The cold weather will be here soon enough and then I'll wear it down =)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I usually wear mine short. Was thinking of growing it out to shoulder length but now I am itching for a cut. I never know what to do. Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I cut drastic layers in mine and that seemed to satiate my want for chopping it off

Quoting SoJosMom:

I usually wear mine short. Was thinking of growing it out to shoulder length but now I am itching for a cut. I never know what to do. Lol.

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Already have layers. Lol!

Quoting abusednotbroken:

I cut drastic layers in mine and that seemed to satiate my want for chopping it off

Quoting SoJosMom:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I love this style..

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Love love love.....but I'm resisting the urge to cut it off. I'd like it short like this in the front if it meant I could do it long in the back......need some serious blending though.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

I love this style..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)