Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Wear Make Up?

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 43 Replies
  • 454 Total Views

Do you go outside with or without make-up.. What products do you have in your make up bag..

by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM

By far my favorite Lipgloss by Mac, its called Oh Baby. Makes those lips glisten.. Eye pencil to enhance those eyes, some mascara.  I wear a translucent powder to make the face fresh from oils.. I wish I knew how to put on the eyelashes, because it makes the eyes pop and lightly enhance my eyebrows, I don't like it looking like a cartoon character.. meaning not to drawn on but naturalle looking...

Patientchild3
WHos got jokes
Today at 3:00 AM
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I love them kind too C..  I got turned on to them from Avon,, when I used to sell... 

by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM

i sold avon to, but had to quit it really fast when I was wearing more than I was making, lol..

Quoting Patientchild3:

I love them kind too C..  I got turned on to them from Avon,, when I used to sell... 

Patientchild3
WHos got jokes
Today at 3:00 AM
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:14 PM

loll... yes it will get you that way..   I quit because people dont want to pay..   gosh dont order it if u cant pay for it..  heck that stuff cost to send back...

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

i sold avon to, but had to quit it really fast when I was wearing more than I was making, lol..

Quoting Patientchild3:

by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 11:26 PM

What kind of business woman are you giving your products before getting paid, thats a NO! NO!

Quoting Patientchild3:

loll... yes it will get you that way..   I quit because people dont want to pay..   gosh dont order it if u cant pay for it..  heck that stuff cost to send back...

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting Patientchild3:

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 2:04 PM

bump 

4reel
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I do not wear make up on a daily basis.  I own something for the face from Fashon Fair.  I have some lipstick from Clinique.  I make throw on some eyeshadow if I step out (hardly).  Needless to say the make up I do have should probably be thrown due to the age.   Sounds like a hot mess huhmakeup

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM
Since you ask Yes,lol! Left yourself open for that one.haaaaa,Girl u know I'm messing with u tonight....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hippie.Gypsy
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Hardly ever wear makeup... maybe once a month, if that.

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Nothing at all? Oh, three must haves, eye liner,mascara and lipgloss, foundation on special occasions.. Im a tiny bit vain,lol!

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Hardly ever wear makeup... maybe once a month, if that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)