Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Purse

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

Okay, what all is in your purse? And what gets carried/left behind if you go purse-less?

In the purse:

1. Ice Breakers
  2. Chloraseptic tablets
  3. A pen
  4. Keys
  5. Makeup case
  6. Hand lotion
  7. Lipsitck
  8. Perfume
  9. Checkbook
  10. Change pouch
  11. A lighter, sometimes two
  12. Cigarettes (open pack Virginia Slims 120's, plus a new pack, sometimes an open pack of Marlboro reds 100's)
  13. Tissue pack
  14. Wallet with money, credit cards, etc.
  15. One or two P-Mates
  16. Sun glasses
  17. Reading glasses
  18. Cell phone
  19. Panty liner (for emergencies)
  20. Pepper spray
  21. Brush

Purse-less (only if I'm wearing slacks or jeans, doesn't work if I'm in a dress):

1. Keys, loose change, pepper spray in one front pocket
  2. Open pack of Virginia Slims in the other front pocket, with a lighter inside the pack
  3. I wear the sunglasses, on my face or on my head
  4. A smaller wallet in one back pocket, only with what I know I'm going to need.
  5. A compact hair brush in the other back pocket
  6. Cell phone hangs in a pouch from my pants waist, belt, or belt loop
  7. Ice Breakers, Chloraseptic tablets, pen, makeup case, hand lotion, liipstick, perfume, checkbook, tissue pack, P-Mates, reading glasses, panty liner, brush, change pouch, the larger wallet, the larger hair brush, and the extra cigarettes and lighter get left behind.

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

OMG,  Do you think you have enough in that bag.. You really need to smell good, the perfume, never thought about that one, mayb I can put the sample bottle.. Not to mention the carry on's with no purse.. do you really need the compact brush? You are too funny.. I thought I was bad but you beat me back by a long shot...

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM

ok, in my purse I have my wallet, which includes my check book and credit cards. a pen, my keys, my cell phone and charger, small make up bag and some mail..

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I do a combo diaper bag with purses. So, wallet, diapers, wipes, spare change of clothing, gum, pens, cell phone, nail file, nail clippers, antibacterial stuff, sometimes bottle, at times water..... seems I'm leaving stuff out lol

shadenn766
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM

probably a small country...i need to empty stuff out...

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Still in the trenches with a diaper bag "purse". It contains: diapers, wipes, antibacterial gel, chap stick, tissues, a comb, wallet, and a pen. Can't wait to be diaper bag free. Hopefully by this summer! Keeping my eyes out for a cute purse to debut. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)