Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cute Shoes - All the cute shoes there heels are so High?

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Sep. 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 463 Total Views

I am so disgusted lately all the cute shoes they are over 3-4 inches high, I am 5"9" and thats too high for me.. dammit!lol  What size shoe do you wear..and are you comfortable in high heels such as the one in the pic..

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I am a perfect 9.5.. Meaning 9 is too small and 10 is too big..
shadenn766
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:18 PM

i dont like peep-toe shoes...a lot of the newer style shoes have such a bulky foundation/ bottom...i dont like

this is more my style

shadenn766
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Karla1948
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I'm 5'8", and I wear heels daily. Normally around the 3" mark. At 64, I consider myself blessed that I can still wear heels, which I've worn heels most of my adult life, so I'm quite confident wearing them. I do remember when i first started wearing them that it took LOTS of practice. And for both of my pregnancies, by the time I was at my second trimester, I was back in flats for the rest of the pregnancy. After each one, it was almost like having to learn to wear them all over again.

The pic - I definately prefer open/peeptoes, and on special occasions (certainly not my daily choice), 5" is my limit without a platform, and with platform, a 1" platform/6" heel is my limit. I'm not comfortable with a platform any higher.

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:01 AM
I wish I had your excitement,but I will stick to the low,lol!

Quoting Karla1948:

I'm 5'8", and I wear heels daily. Normally around the 3" mark. At 64, I consider myself blessed that I can still wear heels, which I've worn heels most of my adult life, so I'm quite confident wearing them. I do remember when i first started wearing them that it took LOTS of practice. And for both of my pregnancies, by the time I was at my second trimester, I was back in flats for the rest of the pregnancy. After each one, it was almost like having to learn to wear them all over again.

The pic - I definately prefer open/peeptoes, and on special occasions (certainly not my daily choice), 5" is my limit without a platform, and with platform, a 1" platform/6" heel is my limit. I'm not comfortable with a platform any higher.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Karla1948
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I'd also want to lose the slingback. Pumps, or mules, but I hate buckles and straps.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

I wish I had your excitement,but I will stick to the low,lol!

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)