Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They call them Cakes.......I call them

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:02 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 1211 Total Views

Fakes.  What do you call it? Women are dying to get this (literally).

Kim Kardashian bikini

simple smile4Reel

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadenn766
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:10 AM

they call it cake...please dont spoil my appetite...throwing up

but on a serious note, i think its a clear cut case of an identity crisis, and very low self esteem...

its bad that they are so shallow, and feel as though beauty is only gained by sexual attention from a man...a man that probably dosent know who the hell he is either..lol, i mean look at who they are trying to attract.

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM

What in the world?!?!?!?

4reel
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Lol......u so crazy.  Sorry they used the word cake I know you were expecting food....smile

Quoting shadenn766:

but on a serious note, i think its a clear cut case of an identity crisis, and very low self esteem...

its bad that they are so shallow, and feel as though beauty is only gained by sexual attention from a man...a man that probably dosent know who the hell he is either..lol, i mean look at who they are trying to attract.

4reel
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Yeah,lol

Quoting abusednotbroken:

What in the world?!?!?!?

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 7:49 PM

How do they "accomplish" this? Are they implants, injections...?

shadenn766
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

expecting food always, you know im greedy...lol...

Quoting 4reel:

Lol......u so crazy.  Sorry they used the word cake I know you were expecting food....smile

Quoting shadenn766:

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Very inreal, unattractive, bring attention in a comedic type of way, plum nasty to be honest, Im not hating either.. I rather not have that type of attention!!!!!

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting 4reel:

Quoting shadenn766:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM
I think so, some type of plastic surgery!

Quoting abusednotbroken:

How do they "accomplish" this? Are they implants, injections...?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:22 PM

o no you're not hating...you're being honest, and real... and i agree...i dont know why the young women nowadays think this is a good thing to do...

looks awful also unhealthy...remember the post deadly pumping party?...smh

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Very inreal, unattractive, bring attention in a comedic type of way, plum nasty to be honest, Im not hating either.. I rather not have that type of attention!!!!!

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting 4reel:

Quoting shadenn766:

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I was so sure I was going to find Cake, eating she is so wrong!lol..

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting 4reel:

Quoting shadenn766:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)