Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you heard the latest news on the King of Pop

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

I dont know all of it but they say hours after Michael died Latoya Jackson his eldest sister went to his home demanding to get in,, supposedly two of his siblings..

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Are they saying that they needed not to be at his house? Don't get it.. shrugging

Patientchild3
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Michael Jackson's Burial Delayed For 3 Months Because Of Family Feuds & Greed, Claims New Book

read it

I wont believe she did that,, but who knows, cause I sure didnt know she had a baby by Jermain Dupree..  Im just saying..

blank stare

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Are they saying that they needed not to be at his house? Don't get it.. shrugging

shadenn766
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:55 AM

who has a baby by jermaine dupree?, latoya?....i hadn't heard that ...wow

Quoting Patientchild3:

Michael Jackson's Burial Delayed For 3 Months Because Of Family Feuds & Greed, Claims New Book

read it

I wont believe she did that,, but who knows, cause I sure didnt know she had a baby by Jermain Dupree..  Im just saying..

blank stare

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

4reel
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:12 PM

WOW!  I know first hand that Greed is alive and well after someones death.

Patientchild3
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:47 PM

If im not mistaken I heard Janet had a baby by him or it was the other man before Jermaine,, his name was James DeBarge..  I dont know whats true,, dont see it on her on WiKi...

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting Patientchild3:

read it

blank stare

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

4reel
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I heard it was by James Debarge back in the day ......but you will not find much about it,  I also heard Rebe, Janet's sister raised the child (girl).  

Quoting Patientchild3:

If im not mistaken I heard Janet had a baby by him or it was the other man before Jermaine,, his name was James DeBarge..  I dont know whats true,, dont see it on her on WiKi...

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting Patientchild3:

read it

blank stare

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Patientchild3
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I didnt see much on it either but why hide your child, someone is bound to find out..

Quoting 4reel:

I heard it was by James Debarge back in the day ......but you will not find much about it,  I also heard Rebe, Janet's sister raised the child (girl).  

Quoting Patientchild3:

Quoting shadenn766:

Quoting Patientchild3:

read it

blank stare

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)