Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Financial Freedom

Posted by (Group Admin) on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

What does it mean to you?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Some say it means getting money without working for it, some say it means having money in the bank when you retire, some say it means having everything paid for...

For me, it means living in abundance, regardless of what I do to make it. 

sucker4myloves
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:11 PM
2 moms liked this

To me it means having the money for everything you need and a comfortable living that makes you happy, with enough money to make you feel secure, regardless of how it was obtained.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

4reel
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

when everything you own is paid for ...you are finacially free.  Paying cash for everything with no worries and having money in the bank. 

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Financial Freedom means " NO Debt.". Free to enjoy life without worry...

Melz416
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry I am late to this post but i was browing through and the subject caught me eye.  Financially free means to me- more money comin in than goin out, and not making decisions based off of a lack of money

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I like that-- "not making decisions based off of a lack of money." I've had such a hard time lately and that rings sooooo true. Can't tell you in how long I hadn't even had a hamburger lol or a half tank of gas.... my friend of 28 years came today and totally resqued me. Helped me tremendously. Looking forward to gain. 

Quoting Melz416:

Sorry I am late to this post but i was browing through and the subject caught me eye.  Financially free means to me- more money comin in than goin out, and not making decisions based off of a lack of money

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I Hope so too.. Its always good to have a friend that has your back, very hard to come by..

Quoting abusednotbroken:

I like that-- "not making decisions based off of a lack of money." I've had such a hard time lately and that rings sooooo true. Can't tell you in how long I hadn't even had a hamburger lol or a half tank of gas.... my friend of 28 years came today and totally resqued me. Helped me tremendously. Looking forward to gain. 

Quoting Melz416:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)