Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Egg Foo Yung Patties

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 109 Total Views

the other night I made some egg foo yung patties and they were good. I used some shredded chicken (from some breast I made earlier) and got the receipe from Pintrest......

Ingredients 

Original recipe makes 4 to 6 servingsChange Servings

Directions

1. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add the celery, onion, bean sprouts, mushrooms, chicken, beef, pork, salt and pepper. Mix together.
  2. Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok and brown egg mixture 1/2 cup at a time. When all of the mixture is browned, set aside.
  3. To Make Sauce: Dissolve the bouillon in the hot water in a small saucepan; add sugar and soy sauce and blend well over medium heat. Add cold water and cornstarch and stir until thick and smooth. Serve with Egg Foo Yung.

• PREP5 mins
  • COOK25 mins
  • READY IN30 mins

(side note...I didn't use the celery and the only meat I used was the chicken, but I made half of them plain w/ no meat. And I didn't make the gravy but I used the soy sauce..low sodium...and it was just as good.)

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Sounds good Celeste, I have most of the items except for the main Foo Young Sauce.. just may try, Thank You.. We have some cooks in this group..Love it..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)