Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sweet salty snack

Posted by (Group Admin) on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 118 Total Views
I'm craving a crunchy, chocolatey, salty snack mix. What is your favorite combo?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Yummie, that would have to be Snyders Pretzels "Honey Mustard Flavor "Oooh so good! If you haven't tasted, you're missing out..

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Doritos!

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Oh you know what? I like (or use to like) going to Sprouts and getting various snacks....peanut butter cups, nuts, etc. and then mix them all and came up with something that might hit that craving you're talking about.

SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep that's what I'm talking about. I usually don't eat a lot of that kind of thing but I've got a terrible salty chocolate craving.

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Oh you know what? I like (or use to like) going to Sprouts and getting various snacks....peanut butter cups, nuts, etc. and then mix them all and came up with something that might hit that craving you're talking about.

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you ever made Chex Puppy Chow? It consists of chex cereal, chocolate, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Very easy to make and fun to make with kids. It is so yummy!
SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! I haven't made it in a long time. I guess I was looking for something different but not sure what. If that makes any sense. Lol!

Quoting SoJosMom:

Have you ever made Chex Puppy Chow? It consists of chex cereal, chocolate, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Very easy to make and fun to make with kids. It is so yummy!
SoJosMom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I hope you found what you were looking for. :-)

Quoting SunCrazy:

Yes! I haven't made it in a long time. I guess I was looking for something different but not sure what. If that makes any sense. Lol!

Quoting SoJosMom:

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM

boy n girlHaving a baby big smile mini

Quoting SunCrazy:

Yep that's what I'm talking about. I usually don't eat a lot of that kind of thing but I've got a terrible salty chocolate craving.

Quoting abusednotbroken:

SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Nope don't think so! I'm thinking PMS :p

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting SunCrazy:

Quoting abusednotbroken:

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah, that too will do it.. its crazy :)

Quoting SunCrazy:

Nope don't think so! I'm thinking PMS :p

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting SunCrazy:

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)