Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Face Yoga

Posted by (Group Admin) on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 117 Total Views

Provides natural face lift if you can get past the fact that the hostess looks like Wynona Rider and that the video is just hilarous, but hey! Laughter lifts the face too.

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:02 PM

sidesplittinglaughterS, Really? You expect me to do this with a straight face, OMG, I can't stop laughing.. and beside when she first started I was like that is not English.. Ok back to the fish face... I'm not laughing, I promise Im not.. Seriously though I did the Armstrong one and my cheeks hurt, lol..

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I am seriously going to do these exercises lol, but yeah, when I watched it and the camera would change from woman to the other and they were both doing the exercises, it was the oddest sight and I was laughing. I busted up when I saw your sweepea.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

sidesplittinglaughterS, Really? You expect me to do this with a straight face, OMG, I can't stop laughing.. and beside when she first started I was like that is not English.. Ok back to the fish face... I'm not laughing, I promise Im not.. Seriously though I did the Armstrong one and my cheeks hurt, lol..

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM

How did you like the glassy-eyed prom queen face? Kind of freaky lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

lol.. I do believe there is some validity to it, because I did the ones with the cheek and I still can feel the effects.. I think I was laughing so hard I didn't get to that one but I will go back and check it out..

Quoting abusednotbroken:

How did you like the glassy-eyed prom queen face? Kind of freaky lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG, I just did the Prom Queen, could not stop laughing and  I looked coo coo.. but I do feel these can work, lol as crazy as it sounds..going crazy

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:34 PM

BUMP!

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I've been doing them off and on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)