Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ladies.. How do you wear your Hair?

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

Do you dare to be different.. Meaning do you try different styles, different looks..   Do you wear your hair long or short..  Would you consider wearing extensions/weave or wigs..

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I love ppl who dare to be different and wear it with confidence.. And today extensions are not different but super stylish.. I don't even want to try another style for fair its not going to look good on me.

I want to be brave and able to wear some extensions or even wigs.. grrrrr! I totally love seeing other ppl wearing them, ooh well..

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I do dare to be different. Mine is nearly to the middle of my back. I did an Asian Mullet. before I had cut it, I didn't know that my hair was kind of curly, but now that it has all of these layers in it, I have a loose curl. I sometimes wear the curl all down or straight all down. I do buns and ponytails. I've been thinking long and hard to do extensions. I am growing my hair out though.

SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I am always changing my hair style. I haven't worn it long for about 10 years and probably never will again. I have little patience when it comes to my hair. Last month I changed it again. Now it's a spiky pixie style.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:58 PM

growing it out, its half way down your back, lol.. Longer? Go Girl, I betcha its pretty..

Quoting abusednotbroken:

I do dare to be different. Mine is nearly to the middle of my back. I did an Asian Mullet. before I had cut it, I didn't know that my hair was kind of curly, but now that it has all of these layers in it, I have a loose curl. I sometimes wear the curl all down or straight all down. I do buns and ponytails. I've been thinking long and hard to do extensions. I am growing my hair out though.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Short is it.. I have short hair too and love it.. I don't change up, same style but it works, lol..

Quoting SunCrazy:

I am always changing my hair style. I haven't worn it long for about 10 years and probably never will again. I have little patience when it comes to my hair. Last month I changed it again. Now it's a spiky pixie style.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Little unhealthy from the blond excursion...but getting it back to healthy

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

growing it out, its half way down your back, lol.. Longer? Go Girl, I betcha its pretty..

Quoting abusednotbroken:

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds fun. I hear ya on patience with it. Luckily, mine is really thin from how I cut it last time so it's not much of a bother.

Quoting SunCrazy:

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is fairly short. Trying to grow it out to shoulder length. I've never really been interested in wigs or extensions. I try my best to style it and keep it fresh with a different cut every few years.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM

The last hair cut I got, I had to cut my hair off because it was over processed, but its healthy again.. Those dyes do not play.. You got to keep it up or else..

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Little unhealthy from the blond excursion...but getting it back to healthy

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting abusednotbroken:

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

i like how wigs and extensions look on other people just not on muah!

Quoting SoJosMom:

Mine is fairly short. Trying to grow it out to shoulder length. I've never really been interested in wigs or extensions. I try my best to style it and keep it fresh with a different cut every few years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN