Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you dare to be different.. Meaning do you try different styles, different looks..   Do you wear your hair long or short..  Would you consider wearing extensions/weave or wigs..

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Replies (11-12):
AleaKat
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I've got hair ADD! Lol
I get so bored with it fast!
Ill get it cut, colored and styled and a week later I'm bored. Lol
I love bright red hair. It's kinda become my signature over the years.
And I never let it grow put past my shoulder blades. My hair is very thick and the longer it gets the heavier it gets plus the hair on my neck bugs me. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 3:47 PM

As gross as it sounds, the best thing for your hair is to not wash it and let the sebum works its wonder. What I use to do was wash my hair every other day and not put shampoo on the ends of my hair; just the scalp. I brushed it a lot to distribute the oils......Guess I better get back to doing that.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

The last hair cut I got, I had to cut my hair off because it was over processed, but its healthy again.. Those dyes do not play.. You got to keep it up or else..

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Little unhealthy from the blond excursion...but getting it back to healthy

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

growing it out, its half way down your back, lol.. Longer? Go Girl, I betcha its pretty..

Quoting abusednotbroken:

I do dare to be different. Mine is nearly to the middle of my back. I did an Asian Mullet. before I had cut it, I didn't know that my hair was kind of curly, but now that it has all of these layers in it, I have a loose curl. I sometimes wear the curl all down or straight all down. I do buns and ponytails. I've been thinking long and hard to do extensions. I am growing my hair out though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN