Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Purim

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:58 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 153 Total Views

Today was the Jewish holiday of Purim. Happy Purim to all those celebrating. This video helps explain the history of this holiday. Thought I would share a little of my family's culture with the group. :) Enjoy!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Very nice! I like the song. Thank you for sharing with us. I like Esther =)

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Very NICE Video, thanks so much for sharing.. It was funny where the guys invited themselves to the party, lol.. Very festive..

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM
That's one of my favorite parts. Lol. It is the people they were at war with coming to the party to be friends. Lol, their costumes are hilarious. My favorite is the astronaut.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Very NICE Video, thanks so much for sharing.. It was funny where the guys invited themselves to the party, lol.. Very festive..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Yes, too funny!

Quoting SoJosMom:

That's one of my favorite parts. Lol. It is the people they were at war with coming to the party to be friends. Lol, their costumes are hilarious. My favorite is the astronaut.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I seriously expected to hear "Toga! Toga!" lol

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM

That and the Mariachi for me lol

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:04 PM
You should see the Hanukkah one! Lol lots of togas :)

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I'd like to =)  Do you do all the cooking for Passover?

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

SoJosMom
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM
We usually go to visit family out of town then, so I escape the cooking for that. However matzo ball soup is a staple year round in our house and I can make a mean bowl of that.

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Another post? lol

Quoting SoJosMom:

We usually go to visit family out of town then, so I escape the cooking for that. However matzo ball soup is a staple year round in our house and I can make a mean bowl of that.

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting abusednotbroken:

Quoting SoJosMom:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)