Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Michaels.. Do You Do Any Crafting?

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

omg, Ladies.. I was never really into crafting like I am now.. I went to Michaels today and it blew my mind.. Any scrapbookers, floral arrangements, jewelry making ladies in here or crafters.. What do you do?Mayb I can get some cool ideas..

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:00 PM
I love Michaels and crafting. I do a bit of everything... scrapbooking, photography, florals.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Michelle479 The Organize One
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:27 AM
I love Michaels. I always spend money when I go there.. I am just not that good with crafts. Lol
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:26 AM

i neeeeed to get me a camera so bad, I absolutely love photograph on a serious level.. There are so many things for scrapbooking its unreal. I would go crazy.. not into scrapbooking as much..

Quoting SunCrazy:

I love Michaels and crafting. I do a bit of everything... scrapbooking, photography, florals.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not either, but I am trying, lol..

Quoting Michelle479:

I love Michaels. I always spend money when I go there.. I am just not that good with crafts. Lol

SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I should do more with my photos... My scrapbooking isn't as fancy as some. I am waaaay behind! I wanted to get it caught up before ds was born but that didn't happen :(

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

i neeeeed to get me a camera so bad, I absolutely love photograph on a serious level.. There are so many things for scrapbooking its unreal. I would go crazy.. not into scrapbooking as much..

Quoting SunCrazy:

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM

just keep dates on them, this way its easy to put together,  :) even if its way down the line.. I am Ms. Procrastinator so its perfectly normal.. Getting better in my defense..

Quoting SunCrazy: 

I should do more with my photos... My scrapbooking isn't as fancy as some. I am waaaay behind! I wanted to get it caught up before ds was born but that didn't happen :(

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting SunCrazy:

MomTiara19
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I love Michaels and crafts too.

Keeps me feeling creative:)

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:57 PM

i know, stop by Michaels yesterday, I was like a kid in a candy store.. and I am not the real crafty type but getting there, lol..

Quoting MomTiara19:

I love Michaels and crafts too.

Keeps me feeling creative:)

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Crafty ladies,what are you working on?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)