Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CHRIS BROWN & RIHANNA..

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

Do you follow these two.. Are you a fan? Do you like them as a couple..

Chris Brown Rihanna Messages

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Patientchild3
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I dont follow these two and Chris Brown is not cute,, but I loooove his music, love love love..

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM
love Chris, like some of Rihanna music but as a couple no he should have stayed with kaurrache.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Girl, you don't think Chris Brown is cute.. Well, I guess two ppl can see things differently, I think he is super Hot..  I'm curious, who do you think is cute then? Let me see if I agree with ya, lol..

Quoting Patientchild3:

I dont follow these two and Chris Brown is not cute,, but I loooove his music, love love love..

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:13 AM

I like them together but then again I don't know too much of his history with Kaurrache, but she is a pretty girl as well..

Quoting MomRocs1102:

love Chris, like some of Rihanna music but as a couple no he should have stayed with kaurrache.

Patientchild3
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:22 AM

I dont like his mouth area, or the way he keeps his hair annnnnnnnnd I can tell he not packing..hehe..

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Girl, you don't think Chris Brown is cute.. Well, I guess two ppl can see things differently, I think he is super Hot..  I'm curious, who do you think is cute then? Let me see if I agree with ya, lol..

Quoting Patientchild3:

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

omg, tooo funny.. Stop talking about my celebrity crush..  Shhhhh..  Move your eyes up, He He...

Quoting Patientchild3:

I dont like his mouth area, or the way he keeps his hair annnnnnnnnd I can tell he not packing..hehe..

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting Patientchild3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)