Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you Ever add lashes?

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

Did you have done professionally or did you do it yourself and do you like the look?

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Nope, never had lashes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Do you think you would ever consider wearing? they really do add some flair to your look.  Now some ppl are a little bit over the top with the long very noticable ones, I like them when its not quite as noticeable, so short and probably the individual lashes.. I have had it done once professionally and loved it but then they started falling off and I had to take them all of us, lol..ha. 

Quoting SunCrazy:

Nope, never had lashes.

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:41 AM
I got some last week just to see how they looked wore them from my sisters house to my moms where we were staying during our visit Dh loved them on me they looked better than I thought, but I would wear them for him during a night cap that's about it.
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Yep, I wouldn't do it on a regular, don't want to lose the few real ones I have, lol.. I have this mascara that another mom recommended that really lengthens and also I read somewhere if you put I believe translucent powder on eyelashes and then mascara, it builds the thickness, so there are alternatives. I will see if I can find info on the powder, don't want to share wrong info. ha! Speaking about alternative I need to alternatively go to bed, lol.. 

Quoting MomRocs1102:

I got some last week just to see how they looked wore them from my sisters house to my moms where we were staying during our visit Dh loved them on me they looked better than I thought, but I would wear them for him during a night cap that's about it.

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Lol ds was hungry only reason I'm awake lol, my mascara works wonders I can use lashes every blue moon for An alter ego lol there just to much to be worn daily I see women not,leave home without them.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Yep, I wouldn't do it on a regular, don't want to lose the few real ones I have, lol.. I have this mascara that another mom recommended that really lengthens and also I read somewhere if you put I believe translucent powder on eyelashes and then mascara, it builds the thickness, so there are alternatives. I will see if I can find info on the powder, don't want to share wrong info. ha! Speaking about alternative I need to alternatively go to bed, lol.. 

Quoting MomRocs1102:

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:18 AM

ooh, ok.. Go back to sleep, you have a legitimate reason to be up then, wish I could say the same, I am definitely going to turn it off now, lol. I keep saying that I am.  I am not one of those moms who has to be fully made up to go outside,  I do put on a little translucent powder because of my oily skin, thats about it, and I'm talking grocery stores, walgreens other than that I do make an effort, I wear usually mascara, eyeliner and gloss sounds a lot but very light.. :)  Well, nite, nite, no wait morning, morning.. I am going to be miserable later.. ha..

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Lol ds was hungry only reason I'm awake lol, my mascara works wonders I can use lashes every blue moon for An alter ego lol there just to much to be worn daily I see women not,leave home without them.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:35 AM
I'm a eyeshadow girl, liner,mascara,lip stick or chap stick Kinda girl lol I want some make up for date nights though.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

ooh, ok.. Go back to sleep, you have a legitimate reason to be up then, wish I could say the same, I am definitely going to turn it off now, lol. I keep saying that I am.  I am not one of those moms who has to be fully made up to go outside,  I do put on a little translucent powder because of my oily skin, thats about it, and I'm talking grocery stores, walgreens other than that I do make an effort, I wear usually mascara, eyeliner and gloss sounds a lot but very light.. :)  Well, nite, nite, no wait morning, morning.. I am going to be miserable later.. ha..

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

SoJosMom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Nah
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Yep you got to jazz up and be purty for date nites, thats so romantic, more people need to put on their calendar to spice it up :) Head in shame myself included..

Quoting MomRocs1102:

I'm a eyeshadow girl, liner,mascara,lip stick or chap stick Kinda girl lol I want some make up for date nights though.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I dare you to try it once, you would not believe the girl in the mirror.. Gives a pop.. not to dramatic very light.. some people go overboard.

Quoting SoJosMom:

Nah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)