Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halle Berry Pregnant...

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com

E! News has confirmed that the Oscar winner is pregnant with her and fiancĂ© Olivier Martinez’s first child, and that she’ll be adding a baby boy to her growing brood!

The actress’ rep told E! News, “We can confirm that Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are expecting a child. We will not be commenting on or confirming any additional details.”

A source told E! News how the parents-to-be are feeling right now.

“Halle and Olivier are really excited,” the source said. “It’s a blessing. They can’t wait to have a baby together.

source:madamnoire..
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Happy for her but at 46 for me that would take my energy away..  They say she's 3 months pregnant and its a boy..

SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Wow 46! I feel like I'm too old at 38. Lol!... Huh we'll see, I was told sex was best determined at 6 months any earlier is iffy.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Happy for her but at 46 for me that would take my energy away..  They say she's 3 months pregnant and its a boy..

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Happy for her, just hope it turns out better than dealing with the bum she already has a daughter with.  

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I know, but it was a love story like all the other relationships she's been in, I'm beginning to see a pattern.. Its been so many in a short period of time, David Justice(the baseball player) then Eric Benet, then Nahlah's dad and now this dude, its a lot.. I do hope this relationship works out for her, I really do..

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Happy for her, just hope it turns out better than dealing with the bum she already has a daughter with.  

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I think they can see development at three to four months if the baby is in the right position..You are young girlie!

Quoting SunCrazy:

Wow 46! I feel like I'm too old at 38. Lol!... Huh we'll see, I was told sex was best determined at 6 months any earlier is iffy.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

MomRocs1102
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:01 PM
She picks the wrong men, but a lot of us kiss a few frogs to meet a prince.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

I know, but it was a love story like all the other relationships she's been in, I'm beginning to see a pattern.. Its been so many in a short period of time, David Justice(the baseball player) then Eric Benet, then Nahlah's dad and now this dude, its a lot.. I do hope this relationship works out for her, I really do..

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Yep, you got a point there, I do hope this is her Prince..

Quoting MomRocs1102:

She picks the wrong men, but a lot of us kiss a few frogs to meet a prince.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting MomRocs1102:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)