Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tips - Laundry

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 123 Total Views

I know when I travel I always have the wrinkled clothing when I get to my destination.. so I found this, but then I was wondering if it was wrinkled to being with does this help, lol.. JUST joking..I suppose they are talking about the non-wrinkled clothing..

To prevent clothing from wrinkling in a suitcase, fold everything in plastic dry cleaning bags.  

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Add a 1/2 cup of distilled white vinegar to the final rinse cycle while doing laundry to maintain the wash of your favorite pair of dark jeans.

Michelle479 The Organize One
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:39 AM

My husband rolls all his clothes up. They do not wrinkle and he has more room in his suitcase and his dresser.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:58 AM

really, thats interesting.. Good Idea..Thanks..

Quoting Michelle479:

My husband rolls all his clothes up. They do not wrinkle and he has more room in his suitcase and his dresser.

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I roll up my clothing, rather than folding it and it doesn't get wrinkled....I don't know if the stuff I get just doesn't wrinkle though. Rolling up clothing also saves far more space than folding.

abusednotbroken Group Admin
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

lol, didn't see her post before I put mine up. Well, here's confirmation for you lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

really, thats interesting.. Good Idea..Thanks..

Quoting Michelle479:

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

yes, I do know that folding helps with space, but never paid attention to non wrinkling.. I guess the clothes must not be wrinkled in the first place, lol..

Quoting abusednotbroken:

I roll up my clothing, rather than folding it and it doesn't get wrinkled....I don't know if the stuff I get just doesn't wrinkle though. Rolling up clothing also saves far more space than folding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)