Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What advice would you gave to someone

Posted by (Carlene :)) on May. 6, 2013 at 8:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

trying to save money.. What works for you?

by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SunCrazy
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:36 PM
I do my best to avoid temptation... shopping, fast food, coffee, etc.

I stick to a shopping list and use coupons when possible (I'm not one of those crazy coupon people). I cook all meals and make treats like cookies and coffee. I'm always on the look out for deals and free family activities.
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:59 PM

You're absolutely correct those little buys adds up.. I try and stay away and then I fall into my bad habits again.. As for coupons, I will  be buying the Sunday paper and will start cutting out or find the items I buy and see if they are online.. I really need to save some money.. Seem like you gotta a plan.. Awesome..

Quoting SunCrazy:

I stick to a shopping list and use coupons when possible (I'm not one of those crazy coupon people). I cook all meals and make treats like cookies and coffee. I'm always on the look out for deals and free family activities.

SunCrazy
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Thanks, I try...

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

You're absolutely correct those little buys adds up.. I try and stay away and then I fall into my bad habits again.. As for coupons, I will  be buying the Sunday paper and will start cutting out or find the items I buy and see if they are online.. I really need to save some money.. Seem like you gotta a plan.. Awesome..

Quoting SunCrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN