Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What advice would you gave to someone

Posted by (Carlene :)) on May. 6, 2013 at 8:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

trying to save money.. What works for you?

by on May. 6, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SunCrazy Group Admin
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:36 PM
I do my best to avoid temptation... shopping, fast food, coffee, etc.

I stick to a shopping list and use coupons when possible (I'm not one of those crazy coupon people). I cook all meals and make treats like cookies and coffee. I'm always on the look out for deals and free family activities.
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on May. 6, 2013 at 9:59 PM

You're absolutely correct those little buys adds up.. I try and stay away and then I fall into my bad habits again.. As for coupons, I will  be buying the Sunday paper and will start cutting out or find the items I buy and see if they are online.. I really need to save some money.. Seem like you gotta a plan.. Awesome..

Quoting SunCrazy:

I stick to a shopping list and use coupons when possible (I'm not one of those crazy coupon people). I cook all meals and make treats like cookies and coffee. I'm always on the look out for deals and free family activities.

SunCrazy Group Admin
by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Thanks, I try...

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

You're absolutely correct those little buys adds up.. I try and stay away and then I fall into my bad habits again.. As for coupons, I will  be buying the Sunday paper and will start cutting out or find the items I buy and see if they are online.. I really need to save some money.. Seem like you gotta a plan.. Awesome..

Quoting SunCrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)