Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What type Lotion do you use on your body...

Posted by (Carlene :)) on May. 7, 2013 at 1:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 105 Total Views

I am trying really hard to use  Palmer Cocoa Butter for my skin.. My skin sucks up oil that moisture.. I love it.. Just curious to see what other ppl are using?

by on May. 7, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
4reel
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Lotion???? How about vaseline...that is what I use.   I will throw some Bath and Body lotion on top, lol

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Vaseline is good, I have complimented many ladies on their skin and they said vaseline.. I also have been experimenting with using Olive Oil and it is awesome.. I can imagine mixing both and I will..

Quoting 4reel:

Lotion???? How about vaseline...that is what I use.   I will throw some Bath and Body lotion on top, lol

4reel
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:00 PM

OLd school fix....vaseline and olive oil

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Vaseline is good, I have complimented many ladies on their skin and they said vaseline.. I also have been experimenting with using Olive Oil and it is awesome.. I can imagine mixing both and I will..

Quoting 4reel:

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:02 PM

indeed..

Quoting 4reel:

OLd school fix....vaseline and olive oil

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting 4reel:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)