Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only on Saturdays.. What's in Your Closet..

Posted by (Carlene :)) on May. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 146 Total Views

Thanks for participating in The Happy Hour Lounge Marketplace. We ask that buyers and sellers follow these rules. I may add more rules as needed, so please check this post regularly.

1. Sellers, please make one main post for your business, and update that post with new products in the original post or the replies. Please don't overcrowd the forum with multiple posts for every item you are selling.

2. If you are considering making a purchase from one of the moms who listed items in this forum, please review any feedback about the seller that is already posted in the forum.

3. CafeMom is not responsible for the quality of products or any part of the transactions.

4. Please provide honest feedback about your purchases and experiences! Tell us what you thought of the seller, the buyer, or the item you bought. This information will help future purchasers!

Lets see what you have for sale.. Make a post to share your Treasures. Transactions are between you and member.  Cafemom and myself not responsible for mechandise and transaction quality and delivery..

I reserve the right to delete anything that I may deem in-appropriate..

by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I am trying to figure out how do I post from my phone directly to cafemom.. In the meantime, I have some brand new Dereon Jeans, size 9-10. cute pattern and am sure it would be slamming on, its just to small for me now.. $15-20.. Will post pic soon, when I figure it out.. If interested pm me..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN