Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats for Dinner

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 128 Total Views

lADIES.

What time do you start to make dinner.. Are you done?What did you make today..

I am making carribean stew chicken, green bean potatoes salad over rice, Yummie.. Won't you share what on your Menu.

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
team_porculoon
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I try to start no later than 5 or 530 to be done completely by 7.  Not a clue what's for dinner tonight - hubby won't be home, so maybe leftovers for the kids :)

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Well sounds like its a free night for you.. (lucky you) I can't believe I have no left overs in my refrigerator, I usually overcook.  I think Im in the kitchen about an hour or two as well, I start early because I am a tv junkie and most of my shows starts around 7p..Guess what Im haviiiiiiiiing.. Bar-be-cue, lol.. not sure what I want to make as the side, I have no potatoes so that rules out potato salad. I have some left over rice from yesterday, so I will make a fried rice kinda deal with probably some green beans and I love sprinkling lots of chili powder, garlic and onions on my beans..

Quoting team_porculoon:

I try to start no later than 5 or 530 to be done completely by 7.  Not a clue what's for dinner tonight - hubby won't be home, so maybe leftovers for the kids :)

team_porculoon
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Oooo.... Nom nom nom!  Save a plate for me!!

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Guess what Im haviiiiiiiiing.. Bar-be-cue, lol.. not sure what I want to make as the side, no potatoes so that rules out potato salad, I have some left over rice from yesterday, so I will make a fried rice kinda deal with probably some green beans and I love sprinkling lots of chili power, onions and garlic..  

Quoting team_porculoon:

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

will do, finish in about an hour.. I guess I took too long to edit this post, i added some more stuff to it lol..so if you see the same post duplicated, I was adding stuff.. Ha.. My chicken smells sooooooooo good.. :)

Quoting team_porculoon:

Oooo.... Nom nom nom!  Save a plate for me!!

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Guess what Im haviiiiiiiiing.. Bar-be-cue, lol.. not sure what I want to make as the side, no potatoes so that rules out potato salad, I have some left over rice from yesterday, so I will make a fried rice kinda deal with probably some green beans and I love sprinkling lots of chili power, onions and garlic..  

Quoting team_porculoon:

Rosielyn
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Its eat what you can find tonight at our house meaning left overs or what ever else you might find to eat.

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Thats the plan for me tomorrow night, lol..

Quoting Rosielyn:

Its eat what you can find tonight at our house meaning left overs or what ever else you might find to eat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)