Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beauty Tips - Facials..Apple Cider Vinegar..

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

ok Ladies,

How often do you give yourself a facial. weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, never..

I found this interesting, there is a big buzz about Apple Cider Vinegar.. Did you know or do you use?

Apple Cider Vinegar -The only vinegar that can, and SHOULD, be consumed daily. Benefits: Helps clear acne when taken orally and applied topically. If applied topically you dilute it with water, dab it on a breakout and rinse after 15 minutes. Promotes digestion. A blocked digestive tract can lead to all kinds of skin problems. It is also a natural cure for constipation. Super high in minerals and potassium which can help slow down the aging of your skin. Helps reduce sinus infections and ...

Apple Cider Vinegar -The only vinegar that can, and SHOULD, be consumed daily.    Benefits: Helps clear acne when taken orally and applied topically. If applied topically you dilute it with water, dab it on a breakout and rinse after 15 minutes. Promotes digestion. A blocked digestive tract can lead to all kinds of skin problems. It is also a natural cure for constipation.  Super high in minerals and potassium which can help slow down the aging of your skin. Helps reduce sinus infections and ...

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I try to do the bi-weekly facials but honestly its more when I remember kind of routine, no more than 2 months though.  How about you.. I have never done the apple cider vinegar but will try and come back and post results when I do..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)