Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Extra Income.. Online Business...Share Here in this Post Only..

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 26 Replies
  • 311 Total Views

Ladies,

Steph, I know you have done swagbucks, is it really worth it.. I feel like I sold my soul to the devil by signing up.. You have to give your address and all that personal stuff, uuugh.. but I do need to make a little extra income and since I spend so much time on the computer why not get paid for doing so as well.  My son is starting college in the Spring.. Also, hoping to complete my fb page for my jewelry business..

Does anybody do any online jobs and how is it working out for you? Word of mouth is the only way to go or else you can be scammed.. So lets look out for each other.. 

What do you do? SHare Your Business here..

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I recently became a consultant with Thirty-One Gifts. We have a variety of cute bags, wallets and storage totes to help keep you organized.
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Awesome.. You are more than welcome to post the address to your site!

Quoting SunCrazy:

I recently became a consultant with Thirty-One Gifts. We have a variety of cute bags, wallets and storage totes to help keep you organized.

gmadiane
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I would love to find a real job I could work at home

by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 8:28 PM

so do I, but you really have to find out which is real and which is a scam.. Wish I can get some testimonies on legitimate jobs, would start in a heart beat, it has to be something that matches my personality and I would feel satisfied doing :)

Quoting gmadiane:

bizEmommie
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I've tried what feels like every MLM company out there and felt like I paid more than I earned, and lost tons of time. I recently became a marketing exec and now help people to convert their homes over to safe green products. It's not MLM and is a fast growing company. It's honestly fool proof. I'd love to give info to anyone interested in earning a real income from home on your own time. If you're aren't interested in building a business, becoming a customer is just as valuable and I'd love to show you why.

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 2:12 PM

You are more than welcome to post a link to your site here.. I have heard a lot about this but not enough.. so please give us some background info..

Quoting bizEmommie:

I've tried what feels like every MLM company out there and felt like I paid more than I earned, and lost tons of time. I recently became a marketing exec and now help people to convert their homes over to safe green products. It's not MLM and is a fast growing company. It's honestly fool proof. I'd love to give info to anyone interested in earning a real income from home on your own time. If you're aren't interested in building a business, becoming a customer is just as valuable and I'd love to show you why.

bizEmommie
by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I mainly give information one on one using presentations or a video. Sort of depends on the individual and their background and their intetest level. I'd be happy to give information privately to anyone interested though! It's hardly something I can explain in a few sentences. You just have to see the presentation. It doesn't take tons of time. :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

You are more than welcome to post a link to your site here.. I have heard a lot about this but not enough.. so please give us some background info..

Quoting bizEmommie:

SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM
www.mythirtyone.com/JenniferDaubel

There are 2 great specials for September...
Spend $35 get an organizing utility tote for $15 OR a super organizing utility tote for $25.
Also if you host a party with sales over $600 you get double hostess credit.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Awesome.. You are more than welcome to post the address to your site!

Quoting SunCrazy:

SunCrazy Group Admin
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Take a look at Direct Selling Association website. There is info on DSA in general. You can search for companies you might be interested in like jewelry. Once you find a company Google it for reviews.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

so do I, but you really have to find out which is real and which is a scam.. Wish I can get some testimonies on legitimate jobs, would start in a heart beat, it has to be something that matches my personality and I would feel satisfied doing :)

Quoting gmadiane:

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I have a ton of inventory of my jewelry new and gently used.. I have been working on my fb page.. Hope to open the end of this month.. How has your business been going?  How are you marketing? Have you started a fb page yet, you can get a lot of exposure that way.. If you do let me know I will definitely do a like.. 

Quoting SunCrazy:

Take a look at Direct Selling Association website. There is info on DSA in general. You can search for companies you might be interested in like jewelry. Once you find a company Google it for reviews.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting gmadiane:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)