Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Extra Income.. Online Business...Share Here in this Post Only..

Ladies,

Steph, I know you have done swagbucks, is it really worth it.. I feel like I sold my soul to the devil by signing up.. You have to give your address and all that personal stuff, uuugh.. but I do need to make a little extra income and since I spend so much time on the computer why not get paid for doing so as well.  My son is starting college in the Spring.. Also, hoping to complete my fb page for my jewelry business..

Does anybody do any online jobs and how is it working out for you? Word of mouth is the only way to go or else you can be scammed.. So lets look out for each other.. 

What do you do? SHare Your Business here..

by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Replies (21-26):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:23 PM

its great when ppl find and have a passion for what they do, that makes the business that much easier.. Wish you the best..

Quoting AromaDrops33:

I am a consultant for a natural bath & body company called Jordan Essentials. We are a woman owned company, everything is hand made is the USA, we are nominated for a Martha Stewart award and were also with the DSA. There are no quotas at all with this company so there's no pressure into selling. We would rather share and teach others about our products and how they can change your life in a healthy way. I love what I do and I feel so blessed to have joined such a family oriented company 😃

AromaDrops33
by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 7:26 PM
I agree! I was with another direct selling company for 4 years and did ok, but I just wasn't passionate about the products

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

its great when ppl find and have a passion for what they do, that makes the business that much easier.. Wish you the best..

Quoting AromaDrops33:

I am a consultant for a natural bath & body company called Jordan Essentials. We are a woman owned company, everything is hand made is the USA, we are nominated for a Martha Stewart award and were also with the DSA. There are no quotas at all with this company so there's no pressure into selling. We would rather share and teach others about our products and how they can change your life in a healthy way. I love what I do and I feel so blessed to have joined such a family oriented company 😃

by on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:43 PM

It makes a difference, you tend to put more into it and present to others with confidence and believe ppl feel off of you.. Good luck! Make money girlie.. Women power!!!!

Quoting AromaDrops33:

I agree! I was with another direct selling company for 4 years and did ok, but I just wasn't passionate about the products

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting AromaDrops33:

JLBROOKS
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 2:24 PM

I have an online candle shop here: peacedancers

I have a simple referral program to help get my business off the ground, while helping others earn a little extra cash. You share a promo code with anyone you like & they get 10% off their purchases. Whenever someone makes a purchase with your unique code, you get paid 10% of the total sale before taxes. You have to make more than a dollar to pay out, and I pay weekly by PayPal.

If anyone is interested, PM me here on Cafemom or on my Facebook page, and I'll hook you up with a code! ;)

by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 2:51 PM

ok, will do.. Please post all Business Info in the Market place forum, so that everyone has one area to find and go to..

Quoting JLBROOKS:

I have a simple referral program to help get my business off the ground, while helping others earn a little extra cash. You share a promo code with anyone you like & they get 10% off their purchases. Whenever someone makes a purchase with your unique code, you get paid 10% of the total sale before taxes. You have to make more than a dollar to pay out, and I pay weekly by PayPal.

If anyone is interested, PM me here on Cafemom or on my Facebook page, and I'll hook you up with a code! ;)

JLBROOKS
by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Thanks! I plan to post an introduction to my online shop in the Market Place forum, along with a sweet discount code. ;)

Did I post this in the wrong forum? I meant to respond to a post about extra income and online businesses within the Market Place forum. 

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

ok, will do.. Please post all Business Info in the Market place forum, so that everyone has one area to find and go to..

Quoting JLBROOKS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN