Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shopping Sprees..

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

Poll

Question: When you go out Shopping on the average, how much do you spend..

Options:

10-30

40-60

60-100

over a 100

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I am a $10 - $30 kinda girl. :) but it could be every weekend, lol.. spending small amounts to me doesn't count.  very bad..

gmadiane
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I dont have the money right now to spend too much

team_porculoon
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Umm... I'll just say no.  After discovering the small boutique operating out of my attic last night while packing, if I EVER say I want new clothes, please direct my attention to that cluttered thing that is above my familys' heads.

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:56 PM

don't you love finding treasures.. I love it, I have clothing in there that I have not worn either, I mostly by costume jewelry more than clothing, my taste in clothing is a nice pair of jean and cute tops.. :)

Quoting team_porculoon:

Umm... I'll just say no.  After discovering the small boutique operating out of my attic last night while packing, if I EVER say I want new clothes, please direct my attention to that cluttered thing that is above my familys' heads.

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM

well when you do get in a better place, go mad.. well just a little.. it will happen :)

Quoting gmadiane:

I dont have the money right now to spend too much

team_porculoon
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Sure, but I can't wear any of it.  WAAAAAYYY too big.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

don't you love finding treasures.. I love it, I have clothing in there that I have not worn either, I mostly by costume jewelry more than clothing, my taste in clothing is a nice pair of jean and cute tops.. :)

Quoting team_porculoon:

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:58 PM

well, I would love to have that problem..

Quoting team_porculoon:

Sure, but I can't wear any of it.  WAAAAAYYY too big.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting team_porculoon:

rebeccab1966
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Quoting team_porculoon:

Love it!  I opened a jewelry box last night I haven't opened in a couple years and re-discovered some great earrings and necklaces.  Just proves what I already know--I have too much stuff!

by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

lol, I would be like a kid in a candy store, since jewelry is my favorite pass time, buying and making.. so Enjoy and wear :)

Quoting rebeccab1966:

Quoting team_porculoon:

Love it!  I opened a jewelry box last night I haven't opened in a couple years and re-discovered some great earrings and necklaces.  Just proves what I already know--I have too much stuff!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)