Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your hair style hair, you can  post current or a pic (online).. My hair is driving me nutty, not sure what to do to cut or not to cut.. Why is it you know what works for you but you always want to try something else.. That is my question?  Short looks better on me but I want to try growing, knowing its not me.. uuuugh.. 

This is the style I wear now..

Easy Summer Hairstyle

I guess I am trying for length

short hair

I am at my sexiest when my hair is looking good, so I am going mad.. Choices, Choices, choices, lol.. So what are you wearing and how long... I have had my style forever...

by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Replies (21-24):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:08 PM

In my teens and early twenties I had medium length hair, only time.  I would pull it back with some cute earrings and on the run, the convenience was awesome..but I know I could never get there everrrrrr again.. the transitioning process is too much to go thru from short to long..

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

I need to get daring.. On my bucket list, lol..  

Quoting famiglia_bella:

When I cut mine, I wore the fool out of some hair pieces!  I still have one of the high-pony ones, loved that one.

Quoting MrsHayward1:

I am the wig and hair pieces queen ok I love them and I can change my hair when ever I want to New Hair coming soon lol

by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:12 PM

What's going on QueenB.. Shouldn't you be sleeping, its what 10 pm on your end :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

I need to get daring.. On my bucket list, lol..  

Quoting famiglia_bella:

When I cut mine, I wore the fool out of some hair pieces!  I still have one of the high-pony ones, loved that one.

Quoting MrsHayward1:

I am the wig and hair pieces queen ok I love them and I can change my hair when ever I want to New Hair coming soon lol

Bajanmama
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I had a relaxer from age 13 so I could do my hair by myself. It was so very thick and I hated getting it combed. But the relaxer made it thin a bit and the ends were scraggly and it just got shorter and shorter. I also tried a curl but I hated how it always looked stringy and drippy so I went back to a relaxer, then I cut it all off and texturised it for a while. When it grew out my precious mother convinced me to straighten it again. I decided enough was enough and that was the last time. I just grew it out from there, and got dreads put in. She hated it when she realised what it was. But it's my hair, this is the longest it has ever been and I can just put oil and water in and retwist every few months. Plus she doesn't see me all that much anyways :D

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Wow.. long.. I wish I could do it but Im not patient enough.  Right now I am trying to grow mine out with a relaxer and I am ready to take it off, its driving me nutty..

Quoting Bajanmama:

I just leave it like this unless I'm going out and then I put it in a ponytail or pin it up. A pin up is good for if it's hot too. My dreads are halfway down my back.

by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep thats our mommas, lol.. Anyway, its cute and you can pin up and do many styles as well..  

Quoting Bajanmama:

I had a relaxer from age 13 so I could do my hair by myself. It was so very thick and I hated getting it combed. But the relaxer made it thin a bit and the ends were scraggly and it just got shorter and shorter. I also tried a curl but I hated how it always looked stringy and drippy so I went back to a relaxer, then I cut it all off and texturised it for a while. When it grew out my precious mother convinced me to straighten it again. I decided enough was enough and that was the last time. I just grew it out from there, and got dreads put in. She hated it when she realised what it was. But it's my hair, this is the longest it has ever been and I can just put oil and water in and retwist every few months. Plus she doesn't see me all that much anyways :D

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Wow.. long.. I wish I could do it but Im not patient enough.  Right now I am trying to grow mine out with a relaxer and I am ready to take it off, its driving me nutty..

Quoting Bajanmama:

I just leave it like this unless I'm going out and then I put it in a ponytail or pin it up. A pin up is good for if it's hot too. My dreads are halfway down my back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN