Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

52 Week Challenge.. Anybody want to do it?

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 219 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Post and let me know.. I am going to start in January :0

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JennaBea suprina/technomom.
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Yes......I got this saved in my files.  We were going to try it :)

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM

ok, we can be each other cheering team..Lets see how far we can go! :) I sure wish I had started last year when I found it, I would have been 1300 richer this Christmas.. I do however am not ungrateful for what I have, just saying it would have been nice :)

Quoting JennaBea:

JennaBea suprina/technomom.
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I know that's right.  I've had this for awhile but never did it either.  Got to do it woman :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

ok, we can be each other cheering team..Lets see how far we can go! :) I sure wish I had started last year when I found it, I would have been 1300 richer this Christmas.. I do however am not ungrateful for what I have, just saying it would have been nice :)

Quoting JennaBea:

by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM

lol.. too funny...ok, its a deal..

Quoting JennaBea:

I know that's right.  I've had this for awhile but never did it either.  Got to do it woman :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting JennaBea:

MrsHayward1 QueenBee
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey is this a saving for like Chrismas....  called my bank and they have a Chrismas Club that I am joining and this is so interesting to me to be able to save this money for the holidays I'm excited.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting JennaBea:

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I still plan on doing this.. If you think you want to try.. Let me know.. :) 

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Girlie, did you joing the Christmas club.. Its a great idea and before you know it.. Christmas will be upon us.. Let them take the money automatically, this way you wont miss it..

Quoting MrsHayward1:

Hey is this a saving for like Chrismas....  called my bank and they have a Chrismas Club that I am joining and this is so interesting to me to be able to save this money for the holidays I'm excited.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting JennaBea:

MrsHayward1 QueenBee
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Yup I have a hundred dollars already in it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)