Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

52 Week Challenge.. Anybody want to do it?

Posted by (Carlene :)) on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 286 Total Views
1 mom liked this

OK.  Anyone want to attempt doing this with me this Year. Here it is again.. How much money did you have freely to buy gifts this year.. Lets try this!  I AM.. 

Let me know if you want to.. No one is obligated.. But you can try, it might turn out to be a good thing :)

by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennaBea suprina/technomom.
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Yes......I got this saved in my files.  We were going to try it :)

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:03 PM

ok, we can be each other cheering team..Lets see how far we can go! :) I sure wish I had started last year when I found it, I would have been 1300 richer this Christmas.. I do however am not ungrateful for what I have, just saying it would have been nice :)

Quoting JennaBea:

JennaBea suprina/technomom.
by on Dec. 10, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I know that's right.  I've had this for awhile but never did it either.  Got to do it woman :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

ok, we can be each other cheering team..Lets see how far we can go! :) I sure wish I had started last year when I found it, I would have been 1300 richer this Christmas.. I do however am not ungrateful for what I have, just saying it would have been nice :)

Quoting JennaBea:

by on Dec. 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM

lol.. too funny...ok, its a deal..

Quoting JennaBea:

I know that's right.  I've had this for awhile but never did it either.  Got to do it woman :)

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting JennaBea:

MrsHayward1 QueenBee
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey is this a saving for like Chrismas....  called my bank and they have a Chrismas Club that I am joining and this is so interesting to me to be able to save this money for the holidays I'm excited.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting JennaBea:

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I still plan on doing this.. If you think you want to try.. Let me know.. :) 

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 5:26 PM

Girlie, did you joing the Christmas club.. Its a great idea and before you know it.. Christmas will be upon us.. Let them take the money automatically, this way you wont miss it..

Quoting MrsHayward1:

Hey is this a saving for like Chrismas....  called my bank and they have a Chrismas Club that I am joining and this is so interesting to me to be able to save this money for the holidays I'm excited.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting JennaBea:

MrsHayward1 QueenBee
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Yup I have a hundred dollars already in it
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Bump..

Lets encourage each other to do this..  :)

by on Jan. 5, 2015 at 12:58 AM
Did you do this?

Quoting MrsHayward1:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Quoting JennaBea:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN