Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Moved Looking for Mommy Friends

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 256 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is caran I just move 8 miles away from my home town and none of them talk to me as much any more just was wanting to talk to other moms that are in the same boat. I have two beautiful girls ones about to be 3 and the other about 7 months. I go to school and have a husband thats gone from 5am to most of the time when we are in bed. When he is home on his one day off he is like another kid if you know what I mean, lol. 

by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennaBea suprina/technomom.
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Hey Caran, welcome to the group.  I'm Suprina........nice to meet you.  I have two daughters as well, but they are much older.  What are you studying in school ?  Yeah.........hubbys can be a handful themselves.  When mine is home, I definitely have 3 kids in the house, lol.  He is the ring leader.  My hubby is out the door by 2 am every morning for work.  What kind of work does your hubby do ?

cranberrypmv
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for your welcome. Nice to meet you as well! I am studying to be a nurse I want to be in a nursing home I love talking to older people for one. HA! That is funny. He works for CTIS it is a piece work job and a sub-contractor that Comcast uses.

JennaBea suprina/technomom.
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Great job being a nurse.  Good field.  My hubby drives the 18 wheeler semi trucks :)

Quoting cranberrypmv:

Thank you for your welcome. Nice to meet you as well! I am studying to be a nurse I want to be in a nursing home I love talking to older people for one. HA! That is funny. He works for CTIS it is a piece work job and a sub-contractor that Comcast uses.

cranberrypmv
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Uhhhh that must really suck because they don't get home some nights right?

Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo Caran, sorry I am now Welcoming but I am in transition with my internet (just relocated from one state to another) but I promise I will be in more to chat as soon as I get situated.. How are you? I know alot about the hubby working late and the one precious day :) You are one busy momma with the kids, the hubby and school.  Wheew bowing downWhat are you taking in school?

by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooops, just read the above post..  Good for you Nursing is awesome, many different avenues that you can focus in.. Have you decided after Nursing what field you would like to specialize in or not thinking that far yet? lol..

by on Jul. 11, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I would love to open a Nursing home and/or Child care facility.. So I myself am in limbo as to which I need to go back to school for, lol.. I don't have that much time either, lol..

Quoting cranberrypmv:

cranberrypmv
by on Jul. 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM

yea a vet and will be looking forward to talking to u when u get settaled.

by on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Thank you. How is your day going? I got rid of tons of boxes , now it's figuring out where the millions of little stuff are going, lol.. I swear I am never moving again!!!!

Quoting cranberrypmv:

yea a vet and will be looking forward to talking to u when u get settaled.

cranberrypmv
by on Jul. 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM

don't say that because if you do u usually do lol i have moved a lot it is a hassle. I am having a busy day i am taking a break lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)