Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello my name is caran I just move 8 miles away from my home town and none of them talk to me as much any more just was wanting to talk to other moms that are in the same boat. I have two beautiful girls ones about to be 3 and the other about 7 months. I go to school and have a husband thats gone from 5am to most of the time when we are in bed. When he is home on his one day off he is like another kid if you know what I mean, lol. 

by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM
Replies (11-16):
Alwaysmotivated Carlene :)
by on Jul. 14, 2014 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this
And we deserve those daily Breaks :) oooh my goodness I have been unpacking boxes all day. There has to be a light at the end of this tunnel,lol.. I am so sorry if it seems like I'm repeating myself but it's all I have been doing for the last week!!!

Quoting cranberrypmv:

don't say that because if you do u usually do lol i have moved a lot it is a hassle. I am having a busy day i am taking a break lol

cranberrypmv
by on Jul. 14, 2014 at 5:51 PM

I understand. i am watching my youngest one trying to move on the floor its cute and just shows me how crazy it is about to be with a 2and 3 year old party coming up and my littlest one is about to scoot all over lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated: And we deserve those daily Breaks :) oooh my goodness I have been unpacking boxes all day. There has to be a light at the end of this tunnel,lol.. I am so sorry if it seems like I'm repeating myself but it's all I have been doing for the last week!!!
Quoting cranberrypmv:

don't say that because if you do u usually do lol i have moved a lot it is a hassle. I am having a busy day i am taking a break lol

by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 4:41 PM
It can be crazy but so fun too, lol.. Are there b'days close ?

Quoting cranberrypmv:

I understand. i am watching my youngest one trying to move on the floor its cute and just shows me how crazy it is about to be with a 2and 3 year old party coming up and my littlest one is about to scoot all over lol

Quoting Alwaysmotivated: And we deserve those daily Breaks :) oooh my goodness I have been unpacking boxes all day. There has to be a light at the end of this tunnel,lol.. I am so sorry if it seems like I'm repeating myself but it's all I have been doing for the last week!!!

Quoting cranberrypmv:

cranberrypmv
by on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:30 PM

no and i feel bad for the youngest because her birthday is on dec 20th the oldest aug 17th

Quoting Alwaysmotivated: It can be crazy but so fun too, lol.. Are there b'days close ?
Quoting cranberrypmv:

Quoting cranberrypmv:

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 3:54 PM

oooh no, the two for one celebration :) Dec 20th :)

Quoting cranberrypmv:

no and i feel bad for the youngest because her birthday is on dec 20th the oldest aug 17th

Quoting Alwaysmotivated: It can be crazy but so fun too, lol.. Are there b'days close ?
Quoting cranberrypmv:

Quoting cranberrypmv:

cranberrypmv
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 5:02 PM

yea i dont know if i have to do it than so she is not confussed or do it in november

Quoting cranberrypmv:

Hello my name is caran I just move 8 miles away from my home town and none of them talk to me as much any more just was wanting to talk to other moms that are in the same boat. I have two beautiful girls ones about to be 3 and the other about 7 months. I go to school and have a husband thats gone from 5am to most of the time when we are in bed. When he is home on his one day off he is like another kid if you know what I mean, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)