Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We had to get up super early to take my brother to his appointment, and I didn't get a chance to nap, so I'm super tired. However, I still need to shower but am having trouble moving. And my stomach hurts, like sore like I worked out but didn't lol. First world problems. What's yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Replies (11-18):
pauliewogmamma
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Hey that's the same reason I'm doing more wash tonight! So glad I'm not the only one whose family runs out of clean pants!!

Quoting mykidsmom5:

I don't want to finish the laundry tonight. But my kids are out of clean pants. Maybe I can get my husband to fold?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mykidsmom5
by I can make you STFU on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:24 PM
I like that! They do put their own clothes a way after I fold them. Even my 4 yr old loves putting her clothes away, I usually have to follow her and fix the drawers, but hey she tries!

Quoting kandygrrrl:

DD has her own special laundry basket and puts her own stuff away. Also, she is fully capable of pulling clothes out of the dryer, as she did this morning to get pants.  LOL

Quoting mykidsmom5:

I don't want to finish the laundry tonight. But my kids are out of clean pants. Maybe I can get my husband to fold?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoodleBox
by Shabaka! on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mykidsmom5:

Who needs pants?

Hayley's kids don't.
Jaybabies10
by You've Seen Me Aroun on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:50 PM
I have a spending problem :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpinkone
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Ewww, this got serious. Need to share?

Quoting Jaybabies10:

I have a spending problem :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jaybabies10
by You've Seen Me Aroun on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:00 AM
It's tax season what can I say *shurgs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clawyerson1
by Still Suspect on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Duuuuddddeeee, I am OVER this fucking flu. I am exhausted, feel faint, I'm freezing and can't eat a damn thing. The last part I'm not completely upset about because, well, I might loose some weight without a ton of effort but not eating sucks.

I don't want to work but I have to teach and all I want to do is curl up and go to sleep. Yuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3lc1angel
by What the Duck? on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:17 AM

We bought Colagate Total at Aldis, and when I opened it I saw that it is the white toothpaste. I hate white toothpaste with a passion. I like gel.  Dammit. Can't wait til I use this shit up. Think I may squeeze some of it down the sink every day, a little at a time, to make it be gone faster.  And when we're at Costco, we're buying a 4 pack of the good stuff, then won't have to grab some in a hurry, possibly repeating the offense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)