Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Black market drugs, help me find...

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:04 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 758 Total Views

Primatene Mist has been discontinued, because apparently the environment (or something) is more important than my ability to breathe. I had one inhaler left and it exploded mysteriously and now I am suffocating. I don't have asthma, I'm getting over illness and my lungs just plain suck and I have no health insurance. I am in pain and wheezing with every inhale and exhale.

Not even kidding that I will pay for covert international shipping, help fund terrorism, and bring down the environment single-handedly for one more inhaler. Does anyone know if I can get some somehow?? I also like the little buzz it gives me, it's the only thing that got me through Thanksgiving at the inlaws.

Thanks in advance.

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pauliewogmamma
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM
3 moms liked this

i have no idea. but if anyone finds some legit adderall in the search for Primatene Mist, let me know.

AshleyAlready
by Weiner Gobbler on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

We can have a prescription and discontinued drug swap! Take a pill, leave an inhaler, health insurance be damned!!

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

i have no idea. but if anyone finds some legit adderall in the search for Primatene Mist, let me know.

pauliewogmamma
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:12 PM

bummer. according to this article, you should have stocked up

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/13/health/la-he-asthma-inhalers-20120213

AshleyAlready
by Weiner Gobbler on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:14 PM

God, that sucks so bad. I even knew it was coming but for some reason thought my one inhaler was enough since I'm so rarely sick and didn't realize it may explode. I'm an idiot. Surely there's another country that doesn't give a fuck, or some genius that did stock pile them? I'm going to check ebay.

yourpinkone
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:16 PM
I'm in.

Quoting AshleyAlready:

We can have a prescription and discontinued drug swap! Take a pill, leave an inhaler, health insurance be damned!!

Quoting pauliewogmamma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pauliewogmamma
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM

ebay is a good idea, i found something that said SOLD for $150, so you might fnd some out there if you are willing to drop that kind of money on it.

AshleyAlready
by Weiner Gobbler on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Fuck. None on ebay. I wonder if Mexico has any? I have connections there...

I can get all the illegal drugs I'd ever need, but God for-freaking-bid I figure out an inexpensive and legal way to breathe air again.

Djinn83
by lainey's idol on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:21 PM
I have an albuteral inhaler. Is that the same?
AshleyAlready
by Weiner Gobbler on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:30 PM

I don't know, is that one of those purple ones? Dh really does have asthma and his prescription stuff doesn't work for me. I think it's the epinephrine (or whatever) that helps me and the steroidal ones don't have that or something?

Quoting Djinn83:

I have an albuteral inhaler. Is that the same?

-PartyCrasher-
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm of no help but this reminds me of a joke my cousin told SO and I. "The situation from jersey shore has a pill problem. His new name is the Prescriptuation". Ha. So cheesy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)