Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spinning off -kinda

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  • 80 Replies
  • 892 Total Views

What are your fears?

One of mine is Spiders and another moths. I can't forget...walking sticks. Creepy little effers. OHHH a stick, yeah right!

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
champagne_rose
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Inch worms creep me out...freaky little creatures.

Djinn83
by lainey's idol on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:34 AM
I'm terrified of failure.

And after my kids were born, I always had dreams that they were about to get hurt. I was right there, but no matter what I did or how hard I tried, they always got hurt. The situation always changed, falling off of a building etc, but the feeling of helplessness and failing despite my best effort was always there.

The building scenario always ended with them falling and slipping right past my arms when I tried to catch them. No matter how hard I tried, I could never catch them. They always slipped past my fingers or fell through my arms.
I hate those dreams!
luvcloudydays
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:52 AM
3 moms liked this
Im scared of being scared.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juicebox.
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:54 AM

LOLOLOL  You do make me laugh somedays. lol

My irrational fears are 1, of the dark.  Like crazy irrational.  I know where it came from so I feel its justified, but still I freak out like a loon.  And the second is ice storms, really irrational, but like in that one movie about the end of the world where the world froze over.  Sometimes I think about what I would do if that happened lol.

juicebox.
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh and the fatties.  Fucking terrifying they are lol.

juicebox.
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Walking sticks is a rational fear, lotta them have guns and knives in em.  And even if they didn't, still a powerful tool.  Thats pretty justified.

champagne_rose
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:01 AM

OPEN WATER

rational...anyone see poseidon?

champagne_rose
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Quoting Djinn83:

I'm terrified of failure.

And after my kids were born, I always had dreams that they were about to get hurt. I was right there, but no matter what I did or how hard I tried, they always got hurt. The situation always changed, falling off of a building etc, but the feeling of helplessness and failing despite my best effort was always there.

The building scenario always ended with them falling and slipping right past my arms when I tried to catch them. No matter how hard I tried, I could never catch them. They always slipped past my fingers or fell through my arms.
I hate those dreams!

Those are pretty scary and vivid dreams. I am afraid of failing too...no bad dreams or anything, just failure. 

With my son, I fear not being a good enough mom...oh and it's crazy but I start to wonder how long of time I will have on earth with him and that one gets me.

champagne_rose
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:04 AM

Quoting juicebox.:

LOLOLOL  You do make me laugh somedays. lol

My irrational fears are 1, of the dark.  Like crazy irrational.  I know where it came from so I feel its justified, but still I freak out like a loon.  And the second is ice storms, really irrational, but like in that one movie about the end of the world where the world froze over.  Sometimes I think about what I would do if that happened lol.

I am scared of lightening.

lordkanarven
by Still Suspect on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:06 AM

clowns, large puppets, big masks, that kind of stuff. ohh..and...Mayonnaise.. i'm working on that one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)