Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yo Yo Spagghetios

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 318 Total Views

Hi ladies - my names Vanessa and I've just joined your group, wanted to say helloooo... A little about me - I'm 26, live out by Ft. Lewis WA (DH is active Army) from Queens NY. Am currently pregnant with our first baby - a boy due in June. Until the lil guy gets here it's just me and the dog at home driving eachother crazy. I look foward to BS'ing with you all

big smile mini 

Vanessa Alexis

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
champagne_rose
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:16 AM

WELCOME:)

Djinn83
by lainey's idol on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Active army spouse too. Is your DH in the Stryker brigade? What other duty stations have you been to? We were at Benning, huachuca, hood, then back to huachuca. We are now in CA so DH can get his graduate degree. Hopefully our next duty station will be overseas.
juicebox.
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:19 AM
You really want to go overseas? I would hate that. I'd feel trapped. It'd be temporary tho I guess.

Quoting Djinn83:

Active army spouse too. Is your DH in the Stryker brigade? What other duty stations have you been to? We were at Benning, huachuca, hood, then back to huachuca. We are now in CA so DH can get his graduate degree. Hopefully our next duty station will be overseas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Djinn83
by lainey's idol on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:20 AM
I have nothing keeping me in the states. So hell yeah. I want to experience other cultures first hand.
VaVa1002
by Bubble Butt on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:21 AM

TY  dear =)

Quoting champagne_rose:

WELCOME:)

Vanessa Alexis

juicebox.
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:25 AM

Yeah, but I'd rather just travel and come home when I want to.  I couldn't do the military life, that stressful.

Quoting Djinn83:

I have nothing keeping me in the states. So hell yeah. I want to experience other cultures first hand.

VaVa1002
by Bubble Butt on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:26 AM

pleasure to meet you, and wow you've been quite a few places - this is actually our first duty station, this month marks his first year so we are just getting started really. DH is actually DISTRO so no he isn't. I have a friend at Benning, how did you like it there? And if i may ask what is he gettin his degree in?

I also wanna get overseas- if the opportunity presents itself, why the hell not- def up for the adventure. Anyplace in mind?

Quoting Djinn83:

Vanessa Alexis

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:28 AM
What part of Queens?

Quoting VaVa1002:

Hi ladies - my names Vanessa and I've just joined your group, wanted to say helloooo... A little about me - I'm 26, live out by Ft. Lewis WA (DH is active Army) from Queens NY. Am currently pregnant with our first baby - a boy due in June. Until the lil guy gets here it's just me and the dog at home driving eachother crazy. I look foward to BS'ing with you all

big smile mini 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VaVa1002
by Bubble Butt on Apr. 9, 2012 at 3:33 AM

I was born in Elmhurst, grew up there and Woodside. Moved from Ridgewood though - DH is from there so thats where we stayed. Are you a Queens girl also?

Quoting SASSYCJB:

What part of Queens?

Quoting VaVa1002:

big smile mini 

Vanessa Alexis

SASSYCJB
by sweet sassy molassey on Apr. 10, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Astoria!! I live on the west coast now :(

Quoting VaVa1002:

I was born in Elmhurst, grew up there and Woodside. Moved from Ridgewood though - DH is from there so thats where we stayed. Are you a Queens girl also?

Quoting SASSYCJB:

What part of Queens?

Quoting VaVa1002:

big smile mini 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)