Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first world problems

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:34 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 365 Total Views

i want to go to costco but i don't really know what we need and i don't feel like making a list.

it's too cold for sandals but none of my sneakers/shoes go with my outfit.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juicebox.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I love first world problems!!  But I hate costco.  Hate it with a passion.  I've only ever been in one once before.  I couldn't handle it.  I'm lucky here tho, grocery lists are easy because its always just for me & my son, and my grocery store delivers.  It's beautiful lol.

12345abcde54321
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:44 AM

you hate it? how come? their produce and specialty foods are sooo good. and sometimes i can get good prices on other stuff...
i decided to go spend on a new elec razor to put aside for dh because they sent me a $50 off coupon. he needs one so badly and will be excited to get it as a birthday gift. while i'm there i can buy those tasty little peppers, some crab dip and this amazing cheese that i don't remember the name of.

Quoting juicebox.:

I love first world problems!!  But I hate costco.  Hate it with a passion.  I've only ever been in one once before.  I couldn't handle it.  I'm lucky here tho, grocery lists are easy because its always just for me & my son, and my grocery store delivers.  It's beautiful lol.

juicebox.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I know, my uncle gives me the same lecture lol.  But its like a big cold heartless warehouse!!  There's too much stuff, it makes me wicked uncomfortable.  Not to say I don't occaisionally shop costo, I do, but through their website lol. 

LostInPlace
by Found In Space on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM

It took me forever to connect to my university's wireless network this morning, and involved signing in three times and then restarting my computer for it to actually allow me access to the internet.  All so I could sign a promissary note for my student loan for my summer class... Which wasted valuable battery life and time I could have spent playing on here when I really should be working on the presentation I have to give in my lab tomorrow.

Fistandantalus
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM

WHAAAAAA!  I only got four hours of sleep last night because I was up until 11:00 making Husband Person see God, then he conveniently forgot to turn on the baby monitor so she was wailing for an undetermined amount of time before I finally heard her at 3:00am, leaving me with zero chance to get her back in the sack, plus he left a HUGE puddle of Man Sweat on the big chair that I sat down in, plus thanks to the fact that she was UP before beforebefore the crack of dark, she's now passed the eff out in her carseat in the car, because that damn thing is like the Hurt Locker, so I'm dashing back and forth keeping an eye on her and working on my resume so it'll be DONE by the time Douchebag arises from his downy couch and I punch him in the crotch, throw the baby at his face and go take the nap that I richly deserve!

DizzyUpTheGirl
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Their goat cheese with cranberries is like crack for me. You must try it. Mmmm. They also have one with blueberries but I haven't tried it yet. And their roasted garlic bread. Drool.

Can you pick me up a box of size 4 diapers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
martink
by Blogging Betty on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Is Costco the same as Sam's Club?

My FWP is that my fan string broke in my kitchen. IN THE ON POSITION! I was trying to deal with it so i didnt have to hear the you break everything speech. But it is so fucking annoying. I am going to have to have it replaced :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-PartyCrasher-
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Never been to a costco. Don't think we have one near me. Does I hate effing cramps count as a FW problem? If not, I want chocolate but don't feel like going to get it now. But I think I'll treat myself to a frozen hot chocolate from DQ later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoRed
by Not A Sheephole on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I broke the screen on my mac, luckily I have a 'shop' computer. FML.  Oh and I am still thinking about that stand up paddle board.  I really want one.

2TsMoMmY24
by I saw your panties! on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Omg I love that stuff! I like putting it on salads. I don't like the blueberries though. It's just not the same.

Quoting DizzyUpTheGirl:

Their goat cheese with cranberries is like crack for me. You must try it. Mmmm. They also have one with blueberries but I haven't tried it yet. And their roasted garlic bread. Drool.

Can you pick me up a box of size 4 diapers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)