Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh for the love of skittles *RANT WITH CUSSING*

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:17 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 532 Total Views

i'm ready to rip this fucking thing out myself, i am that fed up!!!!

another damn gallbladder attack and the fucking pain pills took an hour to kick in? BULLSHIT!

fuck this shit! never have i wanted to be cut open more than this moment. i don't even care about recovery anymore, this thing needs to come out so i can move the fuck on without worrying constantly when another attack is going to happen!

i don't need any smart ass remarks right now, so keep them to your damn self. i need to vent,  i don't even know what group i'm posting in, i'm that upset. so whatever group this is in, it was the open tab on my laptop, and i semi apologize

fuck you gallbladder. on monday, you're dead. finito. done. and i, personally, will be so fucking happy when it's over

/rant

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
juicebox.
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:33 AM

................... ......................... .............................

*ahem*

You know exactly where you are.  An hour sounds about right, try doing that daily.  Do you see where some of my frustration with you people comes in??  Can you understand?  A few more days and you'll have nothing to worry about anymore.  Be grateful.

Healthy foods and exercise make all the difference with gall bladder.  Stay away from anything with fat and grease, you won't have as severe attacks.

Sheepy
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:36 AM

Ouch,I been there.

.lovemygirls.
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:40 AM
I hated gallbladder attacks. I am so glad mines out! Hang in there mama! You want me to kick some gallbladder ass for ya?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Quoting .lovemygirls.:

I hated gallbladder attacks. I am so glad mines out! Hang in there mama! You want me to kick some gallbladder ass for ya?

please. i finally got to sleep about 4 this morning to be woken up at 6. the first night Ari has slept through the night in months and this had to happen. i am so over it right now

pochaccotx
by Still Suspect on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I feel your pain I had to deal with mine for 7 years before I was able to get mine taken out.

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Quoting pochaccotx:

I feel your pain I had to deal with mine for 7 years before I was able to get mine taken out.

it's been 5 years but it's been more active so to speak since i had ariel

SeamusNBaby
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Personally, I hate skittles. 

Good luck to you....hopefully it subsides a bit and makes the weekend a bit more bearable. By Tuesday it'll be all over, and I can almost guarantee you that recovery isn't half as bad as a full-blown attack. :)

Fistandantalus
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Gallbladder pain is awful, I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Push the fluids, stay away from grease as advised by others, try lying on your right side after eating (that's out of this Med-Surg textbook I'm currently staring at).

Best of luck, dude.

MNDsM
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:31 AM

When I was having mine, I found the only thing that helped was warm mint tea. Just hang in there until Monday, you will feel so much better afterwards! And it's not just grease or fat that triggers, there are many food triggers that you would never think about. I only went through my problems for 5 months, I can't believe you've lasted this long!

emeraldangel20
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Quoting MNDsM:

When I was having mine, I found the only thing that helped was warm mint tea. Just hang in there until Monday, you will feel so much better afterwards! And it's not just grease or fat that triggers, there are many food triggers that you would never think about. I only went through my problems for 5 months, I can't believe you've lasted this long!

me either but i was told for years that they were period cramps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)